17

Camila sat in a daze the entire maths class. She stared out the window with a small smile lingering on her face.

"What's gotten her all happy?" Dinah leaned over to whisper to Ariana. "She's probably thinking about a certain little werewolf." The vampire whispered back, both of them giggling to themselves.

"I can hear you both." Camila turned her attention to them, but her smile never left her face. "I asked Lauren on a date." Camila told them and her two friends squealed, causing the teacher to quiet them down.

Ariana leaned over Dinah to whisper to Camila. "What are you and the special lady gonna be doing?" Camila smiled at her two friends, knowing that neither of them could actually keep a secret. "It's a surprise, you can hear all about it after."

Both of them groaned softly, but accepted what she said. "I just want you to know that I'm really proud of you. I'm happy you finally accepted yourself and your feelings." Dinah grabbed ahold of Camila's hand and Ariana sent her a smile.

"Yeah, it feels good."

"So Blake, tell me about yourself." Camila said to the blonde werewolf as she led behind the school. Blake was confused when Camila asked to speak with her, they've never spoken before but she assumed it was because Camila was now dating her alpha.

"Uhh what would you like to know?" The confused girl asked and Camila glanced besides her, then focusing her attention back on Blake. Blake tried to turn around to see what she was looking at but Camila grabbed her face. "You come from the North East Atlantic Pack right?"

Blake furrowed her brows at the brunettes weird behaviour. "Um yes but I belong to Lauren's pack now, what are you looking a-"

Ariana creeped up from behind the werewolf, hitting her at the back of her head before she could turn around.

"Why did you knock her out!?" Camila gasped, glancing down at the unconscious body. "I panicked!" The vampire explained and Camila sighed. "I mean it would be much easier taking her blood if she's not awake." Ariana shrugged and pulled out a needle.

"Yeah I wonder what's she's going to tell the rest of the school when she wakes up!" Camila rubbed her temples and Ariana rolled her eyes, drawing blood from Blake's arm.

"What the hell are you guys doing?! Dinah shouted when she found her two friends crouching over an unconscious girl. "We can explain!" Both of them said and Dinah backed away slowly. She went to look for her friends when she noticed they didn't make it to their next class.

"I think I'm going to go." Dinah tried to make a run for it but Ariana appeared in front of her. "I can't let you do that." The vampire stopped the witch.

Dinah mumbled a spell under her breath and used a spell that hit Ariana against her chest, sending her flying across the ground. "Shit, really?" The vampire groaned when her body landed harshly on the grass

"Dinah let us explain!" Camila quickly said to her witch friend and the blonde looked between the both of them, nodding her head. "We need blood from each of the eight werewolf packs." Dinah still had a skeptical look on her face.

"I need to do this so that I can finally see my mom, Dinah." Dinah knew about Camila's past with her mom and she always felt bad for her friend because she never really got to know her mother. She was too young.

"He can probably help you too. He promised Ariana that he'd look for her brother and he can probably do something for you as well." Camila tried to sway her Dinah.

"Who is this man and what does he want with their blood?" The witch didn't want to jump into anything before she knew all the information.

Camila explained the first time she met the man and the things he told her. Ariana also cut in, saying that she would do anything to see her brother again and Dinah seemed a little more at ease.

"You're a werewolf!?" The was the first thing Dinah commented on after her two friends explained the entire situation. "Shh, you can't tell anyone. My dad told me that it's better that people believe that I'm human. If you're wondering how, my mom's a werewolf."

Although this entire situation sounded sketchy, she did want something that was stolen from her years ago. Maybe this mysterious man can help her get it back.

"Okay, I'm in and you bitches are so dumb." Dinah shook her head at the reckless way they handled taking blood from Blake. She waved her hand over the blonde's face and Blake sat up in a panic.

"You attacked me!" She pointed at Ariana and Camila. "You're not going to remember." Dinah grasped the werewolf's head, casing a spell to make her forget the last few moments.

"What am I doing here?" Blake asked, scratching her head in confusion.

"Thank you so much Harry! You really know how to work a needle." Camila inspected her repaired skirt that use to have a tear on the side. "Any time, love. I'm just happy camren has finally come to their senses." The boy laughed.

"Camren?"

"Never mind, just enjoy your date Cabello." Camila grinned, practically skipping out of Harry's room towards Lauren's room.

"Hi." Lauren smiled, when she opened the door. "Hi." Camila shyly said, they both stood there like awkward teenagers. Both of them hesitating about what to do and Lauren finally acted first, leaning in to place a kiss on Camila's cheek.

"So are we just going to stand here all night Camz?" Lauren teased and Camila finally collected herself and grabbed ahold of Lauren's hand. "Follow me."

Camila grabbed Lauren's hand walking through the school. They made their way outside, walking through the woods. "You're taking me to the old mill?" The werewolf questioned in surprised but Camila shushed her and climbed the ladder with Lauren behind.

"Nice view." Lauren smirked, staring up at Camila's ass. "You're lucky my hands are occupied or else I would've smacked you." She told Lauren in a playful tone.

Once they reached the top Lauren gasped at the sight before. The wooden shelter was decorated with fairy lights and there were blankets and pillows on the floor. A picnic basket was situated in the middle and Camila grasped Lauren's hand, tugging her gently.

"This is... wow Camila." Lauren sat besides the brown eyes girl and they both shared a look. "I wanted everything to be special for you." Camila explained, leaning closer to play with the ends of Lauren's hair.

The werewolf could tell she was shy and bashful about the whole thing. "I love it."

Camila face lit up at her words and she pulled back tightly to open the basket. "I got all your favourites." She knew Lauren had quiet the appetite and got food from all her favourite places. "You out done yourself, I'm going to have pull off something really amazing for our second date?"

"You already want to go out on a second date with me?" Camila couldn't hide her smile at the information. "I want to go on a million more dates with you, Camz."

"Thank you for tonight." Lauren was so happy with how the date went. She could really see how much Camila was trying for her.

Camila turned on her side, her hand tucked under her pillow as she studied Lauren's side profile. "It was only a pleasure." Green eyes met brown and Camila finally built up the courage a leaned in for a kiss.

Sure they've kissed each other countless of times but this felt different. This felt real.

"How come you chose this place?" Lauren pulled back, tracing her thumb over Camila's cheek. "This was the place where a truly realised my feelings for you. The night of the full moon when you came to me in your wolf form, I felt something. Something was pulling me to you. Like I was meant to be with you." Camila told her and Lauren knew exactly what she was talking about. She felt it that night too.

"Maybe we're just meant to be together." Lauren wanted to desperately tell Camila that they were mates but she didn't want to scare Camila off. Things just started becoming good between that and she didn't want to ruin that.

"Maybe we are." Camila whispered softly, pulling Lauren in for another kiss. Light touches and kisses were shared that night. They didn't bother returning to their rooms and decided to stay tangled up in each other's arms for the night until the sun shined.

A/N

Camren's first date!