29

"I think she knows..." Ariana trailed off as Camila paced up and down in her room. Dinah didn't seem that affected and mindlessly flipped through her grimoire while laying on Camila's bed.

"How would Lauren know? She can't possibly know." Camila mumbled to herself. She wasn't exactly sure what Lauren knew, she just hoped it wasn't what they were all thinking.

Dinah glanced up at her two friends. "So what if she knows? Maybe it's about time you tell her."

Camila have Dinah an 'are you serious?' look. "She will never forgive me if she finds out I've been using her pack to get blood!"

"Tell her it was the only way for you to see your mom, she'd probably understand."

"And what if she doesn't? I'll lose my mate." Camila knew that she was fucked, but she didn't do any of this in a malicious way. She just wanted to see her mom.

"I'm going to go speak to her." Camila said, leaving before her two friends could comment.

"How do you think it's going to go down between those two?" Ariana asked the witch and Dinah shrugged. "Lauren's too in love with her to stay mad." The vampire nodded in agreement and Dinah sat up, her attention now on Ariana.

"But how are you doing though?" Dinah stared at Ariana who shrugged. "It sucks that Camila loves someone else but I'm happy for her. I just need to move on and find my own happiness."

Dinah smirked, there was a glint in her eye that Ariana didn't like. "You know, I've heard Hayley has a thing for you."

"What? No, she would never." Ariana chuckled but Dinah rolled her eyes at her stupidity.

"The girl basically almost had a heart attack when you didn't wake up during the bond ceremony and she stares at you chem, like all the time."

"Really?"

"Ugh useless lesbian!"

Camila was now heading downstairs when Lauren's roommate told her that the alpha hadn't gone to bed yet.

She figured Lauren might be in the kitchen, the girl was always hungry. Camila stopped in her tracks and hid around a corner when she spotted Lauren having a hushed conversation with one of her pack members.

"I promise you won't regret it." Lauren took ahold of the blonde's hand. Blake looked a little hesitant but she smiled softly, nodding her head.

"Okay, I trust you."

"Great, you want to do it tomorrow?" Lauren asked Blake and Camila listened carefully to the conversation. What the hell were they doing? Has Lauren already moved on from her?

"Yeah, nobody will find out right?"

"Don't worry, it'll be our secret." The alpha smirked and Camila huffed under her breath. It'll be 'our little secret', she wanted to go up to Lauren and give her a piece of her-

"Oh shit." Camila caught the vase before it hit the ground and it got the other two wolves attention. Lauren nodded at Blake and the blonde walked away.

"Were you spying on me?" Lauren raised a brow at Camila.

"Yes, well no, not at first." Camila made her way closer to Lauren. "Are you sleeping with her?"

The question took Lauren off guard and she wanted to go off at Camila for accusing her of such a thing but then she saw then way Camila was looking at her.

"I know you're mad at me right now, but you just moved on really quickly." Camila folded her arms over her front, feeling a little insecure at the fact that Lauren could replace her that easily.

"I'm not sleeping with her Camz." Lauren answered and Camila let out a breath she didn't know she was holding.

"I know haven't been totally honest with you these past few weeks and I don't know the specific reason you're mad at me but I wanted to come clean and tell you the truth about-" Lauren cut her off by bringing their lips together.

Camila was confused at the sudden action. Not a few hours ago, the alpha was mad at her and now they're in the middle of the hallway making out.

"Laur-"

"Shhh, I just- I just want you right now. We can talk about everything in the morning."

The two girls made it to Camila's room and she was thankful that Dinah and Ariana had already left.

Camila yelped in surprised when Lauren lifted her from the ground and tossed her onto the bed like she weighed nothing.

The alpha crawled on top of her and kissed Camila's neck softly. Camila breathing became heavy at the feeling and Lauren pulled back so that they were looking into each other's eyes.

"You're so beautiful." Camila cupped Lauren's cheek and Lauren's jaw clenched tightly, tears gathering in her eyes.

"What's wrong?" The brown eyed girl asked and Lauren looked up trying to blink away the tears. "I don't want to lose you."

"You'd never lose me." Camila promised.

"The people I love have a tendency to leave me eventually." Lauren said.

"You're my mate Lauren. I intend on staying by your side forever or as long as you want me."

"Even if you realise I'm a little broken?"

Camila pondered for a bit at her quest. "I'll still love you, no matter what."

After their moment they returned back to what they started. Camila tugged on Lauren's shirt and Lauren happily pulled it off.

Camila's shirt had buttons and Lauren struggled getting them loose. With a frustrated growl, the alpha ripped the shirt opening, sending buttons flying everywhere.

Lauren thought she might've done something wrong with the look Camila was giving her but Camila flipped them over and straddled Lauren.

"You might be in control out there alpha, but in here, I'm in control." Camila nipped at Lauren's neck and ran her hands down Lauren's body.

"Can I take this off?" Camila's fingers lingered at the top of Lauren's pants and Lauren's lifted her hips so that Camila could pull it off.

Soon they were both fully naked and Camila hand lingered between their bodies. "I've never." Lauren confessed shyly.

"Not even with Hayley?" Camila was a little shocked to find out Lauren was still a virgin.

"I've been waiting for my mate."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

A/N

Things are all sweet and happy now but how long will that last?👀