27

Camila wiped away the tears from her eyes and ran up to her room.

"Camila open up!"

"Leave me alone please." Camila voice was muffled from her pillow.

She shut down all her friends that tried to go and comfort her and Ariana was worried that this might've broken her.

"Come in." Me Cabello said and Ariana stepped inside is office.

"Ms Grande what can I do for you?"

"I love your daughter sir." Ariana said trying not to look nervous with her head held high.

"Excuse me-"

"I love your daughter because she's an amazing girl and she deserves love and happiness. You aren't giving that to her right now." Ariana gulped when Mr Cabello frowned angrily.

"I don't think it's appropriate for you to tell me how to parent my own daughter. I do love her will all my heart and-"

"Then why are you pushing her away? Because she loves girls, because she's a werewolf?"

"She's different now and people in this world don't like different. And do you know what people do to people like her? They hurt her."

"You're hurting her! She's crying in her room think that her dad doesn't love her anymore because of who she is."

"I don't care that she's gay or a werewolf. I just want to keep my little girl safe from the hate in this world." Mr Cabello sighed.

"Remember what you told me when you first recruited me to this school. I was so scared and lost but you came to the rescue and told me that everything is going to be okay. You told me that it was okay that I was different and that there was a place for people like me. You might not be able to keep me safe from all the dangers on the world Mr Cabello but you made me feel safe. Now your daughter is in that position. Camila needs you, she needs her dad." Ariana expressed and Me Cabello got up, giving her a grateful smile.

"You'd be good for my daughter." He gave a pat on the shoulder and left his office to speak with his daughter. Ariana gave a small smile from his words, but it faltered as soon as he left.

"Camila?" Her knocked on her door, poking his head inside. Camila quickly wiped away her tears. Her dad frowned, hating himself for making his daughter feel like this.

"Come here, honey." Mr Cabello opened his arms and Camila pulled him into a bone crushing hug.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for making you feel like I didn't accept you and I'm sorry that I haven't been a good dad." He said and Camila sniffed, pulling back to look at him.

"I know you don't like the way I am but I cant-"

"Hey no, I love you babygirl. I don't care that you like girls or that you're a werewolf."

"Then why were you so upset when I told you?"

"I was more scared for you. The world doesn't like different. From the minute you were born, I knew I had to protect you from the evils of this world. The more things that make you different, the more reasons people find to try and hurt you."

"I can look after myself dad." Camila scoffed and her dad chuckled. "I know you can, I was over reacting and being over protective. Your fierceness is what you have in common with your mom."

"Can you please tell me what really happened to mom?" That question had haunted her for years and she didn't want to upset her dad so she kept quiet.

"Your mom was the love of my life. She was a fierce woman that never backed down to anyone. That was one of the things I loved most about her but it also broke us at the end." He sighed sadly, and Camila sat beside him on the bed.

"Your mom fell off the wagon when your were four years old. She risked putting your life in danger and I told her to stop but she wouldn't listen. So I did what any parent would do to keep their child safe and I kicked her out."

"So you lied when you said that she left us?" Camila frowned.

"You wouldn't have understood, Camila."

A sharp pain struck through her chest and she grunted at the sudden pain.

"Are you okay? What's wrong?"

"It's Lauren. Something's wrong with Lauren!" Camila said in a panic and got up in a rush.

"Camila calm down-"

"My mate is in trouble, dad!" Camila rushed out the door in search of the alpha.

The students must've thought she was crazy as she ran through the halls.

"Have you seen Lauren?" She asked random students and would shove them out the way when they didn't have an answer.

"I haven't seen Lauren all day." One of Lauren's pack members told her.

Camila's heart pounded in her chest. Ariana and Dinah also began to help her find the werewolf when they say how distressed Camila seemed.

Camila stepped out the school building when she bumped into the girl she was looking for.

"Lauren?" Camila's eyes widened and Lauren gave her a confused look.

"You're okay?" Camila didn't understand. She felt it, she could feel that Lauren was in trouble.

"I thought- I could feel that something was wrong?" Camila explained, but Lauren seemed like she didn't know what she was talking about.

"I'm fine, I feel great actually." Lauren smiled and brushed past Camila.

Camila turned around watching the girl walk away. Something didn't feel right.

Lauren made her way later that night to the shed at the back of the school.

"So what did you wanna speak about Jauregui?" Matt questioned and she grabbed him by the neck, slowly lifting him off the ground.

The vampire thrashed in her grip, not understanding how the werewolf was so strong.

"I was going to ask you for a favour but killing you seems more appealing right now."  She growled, her eyes turning amber. She pushed him up against the wall and bared her canines to him.

"Please don't kill me."

"And why not? You're nothing but a bully at this school and you've hurt my mate. I should end you right now. It's not like anyone will miss you" She snarled and the boy coward, closing his eyes in fear as he waited for Lauren to do something.

"But I have other matters that need to be dealt with. I need you to deliver a message for me." She smirked.

A/N

Is Lauren herself or is there something else happening to her?

Also who should be endgame in the story?