2

Camila felt like her head was about explode. She ran up to her room that was situated on the top floor of her school, leaving her to have her own room whilst other had to share.

The brunette tried to calm her breathing by taking in deep breaths and easing her mind like her dad always told her. "The sun, the earth, the moon and the stars." She repeated to herself. The phrase would normally calm her, helping the tension to leave her body.

But instead she felt herself getting even more worked up. She let out a frustrated scream, smashing items off her desk.

"Camila! Babygirl it's me." Her dad rushed into her room, pulling the girl away from the items she attempted to grab. "Let go of me." She shoved her dad back and he tumbled back.

But he never left her and pulled her against his chest. Camila had hot tears flowing down her cheeks as she desperately clung to her father. "Shhh." Her father cooed, resting his chin on top of her head.

"What's gotten you so upset, honey." He whispered, hating to see his daughter like this. He knew that she had emotional issues because part of having the werewolf gene meant that some would experience major anger and emotion issues.

"It's nothing, Dad. Just me being overly dramatic." Camila sniffled, wiping away her tears. He tugged her hair behind her ears, wiping away the escaping tears. "Whatever it is, you can always talk to me." He told her.

"Will I always be like this, dad?" She asked, hating the way she didn't know how to control herself whenever she got angry or upset. "It'll get easier." He answered in a soft voice and Camila didn't know if was trying to convince her or himself.

"I wish mom was here." Camila confessed, she missed having a mother figure in her life. Her dad didn't answer, only squeezing her tighter.

"Dinah." Camila said in a hushed voice. She gently tried to shake her friend out of slumber.

"Din- Ow!" Camila said, holding on to her stinging cheek. The blonde squinted in the darkness, her eyes adjusting to her surroundings.

"Camila, what the fuck?" The witch whisper-yelled.

"Did you really have to slap me?" Camila huffed, but Dinah ignored the question completely. "Did you really have to wake me up in the middle of the night?"

"I need you to take down the boundary spell."

"Uh no ways, girl. Your dad would kill me if I did that." Dinah didn't want to get on Mr Cabello's bad side right now.

"Please Dinah.... it's really important, I need to go somewhere. Besides, you're the only witch that able to take it down." Camila begged, her voice still hush, because she didn't need Dinah's roommate waking up and telling her dad about her plans.

"Is it really that important?"

"Yes."

"Fine."

"Yayy, you're the best!" Camila squealed, engulfing her friend into a tight hug.

The two girls tip toed their way outside side the school, to the gate entrance. "This will only take a sec." Dinah told Camila and mumbled words that she couldn't really comprehend.

"There, it's gone." Dinah smirked, she was the smartest witch in school and the only witch that could do higher grade magic that wasn't taught in school.

"And where might you two be going?" Another student startled the two girls. Camila instantly groaned when she realised who it was.

"Can we help you Jordan?" Dinah crossed her arms, eyeing the wolf boy up and down.