7

"You seriously made me sneak out of school to take me to a park?" Camila groaned at the blonde boy that have her a wide grin.

"Want to know why I took you here?" Jordan turned to her, showing his pearly whites. Camila remained silent, waiting for his answer.

"This was the place when you and I had our first conversation." The werewolf revealed and Camila furrowed her brows, not remembering their first conversation at all.

"Ms Grey, took us on a field trip, because she wanted us to spend sometime out of class and learn outside. It was my first year at the school so I didn't know anyone and I was so lost. You noticed how out of place I looked and told me that you felt like that the first day you came to Mystic High. You also gave me your pen because I didn't have one and told me that everything will fall into place and I'll be happy here." Jordan fished in his pockets and held up a black pen.

"I've kept it ever since, because the day you gave it to me, things did start getting better and it's been my lucky pen ever since."

Memories only came back to her now and she actually remembered first meeting the boy. His uniform was untidily done, his blonde curls weren't combed and he had a look of sheer terror on his face. Who wouldn't feel bad for someone like that?

"Well you did kinda look like you were gonna cry any second, I had to help you." Camila laughed and Jordan shook his head at her playful comment.

Camila looked up at the sky, amazed at the flickering stars and the bright moon. Jordan's eyes were however set on something else that he found even more beautiful.

"I've always had a big crush on you." Jordan broke Camila out of her trance. This wasn't news to the girl, but it was the first time she heard it come out of his mouth instead of someone else's.

"Why have you never said anything before?"

"Because I was also intimidated by you and all the that boys were crushing on you. I didn't stand a chance against, Cole, Luke, Tyler and all those other guys." He ducked his head, he knew he wasn't the hottest guy in the school and Camila was definitely one of the most beautiful girl. The odds were against him.

"How would you know, if you haven't tried?" She pointed out and Jordan thought it was time that he grew a pair.

He bent down, capturing her lips between his. Camila hadn't excepted him to do that. She thought he'd maybe ask her out on another date or something.

"Sorry did I do something wrong?" The werewolf pulled back when he noticed that Camila wasn't responding to the kiss.

"No, you just took me by surprise that's all." This kiss wasn't bad, it was nice. But there was something missing, it didn't feel the same like when she kissed Lauren or Ariana.

"Look, the ice-cream store is still open." He pointed at the lit shop and Camila smiled back at him, because he knew she loved ice-cream.

"Just so you know, I have two scoops on my cone." Camila seriously said and their conversation was interrupted by her phone ringing.

"I'll head inside and get us our ice-cream."

"Bitch where are you? I had to cover for you when your dad came looking for you." Dinah exclaimed on the phone.

"Thanks for that Dj, but I'm actually on a date." Camila revealed and winced when Dinah screeched loudly on the line.

"Wait who is it? Is it Lauren?"

"What, no why-"

"I bet it's Ariana. It's about time that you hopped on one of those girls because-"