21

"Were you ever planning on telling me?" Lauren crossed her arms. They had made it back to Mystic High and many questions needed to be answered. Harry and Dinah took care of the dead body, both of them knowing how to make the body disappear. Lauren paced up and down in Camila's room and tried to wrap her head around the fact the she was a werewolf

Camila sat on her bed, watching her girlfriend walk up and down. "I was going to tell you eventually..."

"And when did you plan on doing that Camila? I don't think you were actually ever going to tell me!" Lauren didn't understand why Camila wouldn't tell her. She was also a werewolf, what did Camila have to hide?

"My dad told me I can't tell anyone, okay! He didn't want me to be like this. Oh my god what is he gonna say when he finds out?" She let out a sob, wiping away the tears that escaped her eyes.

Lauren's heart then began to ache for the sad girl so she kneeled in front of Camila. "Hey, I just wanna understand this situation." Lauren said softly, staring into Camila's teary eyes.

"My mom's a werewolf but she left my dad and I when I was four. My dad told me he wanted me to have a normal life and said it was best if I kept being a werewolf a secret. Now I'm the monster that he feared I'd become." Camila laughed bitterly.

"Do you think I'm a monster?"

"What, no! You're far from that Lo. You're the kindest person I know."

"Then why do you think that you're a monster?" Lauren questioned and Camila thought for a moment, not having an actual answer. "I don't want to hurt anyone. I have trouble controlling my emotions sometimes."

"That's okay. I'll help you through this. I know exactly how to feels to have your emotions heightened and having trouble to control it. You're not alone anymore, you have me now." Lauren assured Camila and Camila seemed a bit more relaxed.

Lauren was right, she wasn't alone anymore. They had each other.

"And since secrets are being revealed I have something to tell you." Lauren got up and sat next to Camila on the edge of the bed.

"Um so the night you were with me in my wolf form I realised something. In my wolf form my instinct is usually to kill anything on sight and that was supposed to happen with you. Instead it was like my mind wasn't being controlled by my instincts anymore. My head was clear and I knew exactly what was going on. I felt drawn to you. I then went to do some research the next day and discovered that we're mates." Lauren explained and Camila listened intently.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"I didn't want to scare you off. I also thought you were human and you could've easily rejected me and that's the worse kind of pain a wolf can face when being rejected by their mate."

"Does this mean we're meant to be together for life?" Camila was actually kinda overwhelmed but it made sense. She did feel this deep connections with Lauren that she's never felt before.

"Well only if you accept me as your mate."

"Do you want me as your mate?" Camila asked.

"I've already been yours since the day you pulled me into the attic and we started to secretly hook." Lauren confessed and Camila felt her heart beat pick up. The way Lauren was looking at her right now made her feel hot all over.

"I love you." Camila blurted before she was able to stop herself. She felt the blood rushing to her cheeks from embarrassment. What the fuck is wrong with her?

"I love you too." Lauren said smoothly, as if she's said it many times before. Camila then climb on top of her, straddling Lauren's lap as she brought her in for a passionate kiss.

The alpha moaned when Camila bit on her bottom lip gently, pushing their bodies together. Lauren gripped her thighs, moving her hands up her body to her sides. She felt light headed from the way Camila was kissing and touching her.

Camila hands moved to grip her own shirt and was about to pull it off but Lauren halted her actions. "I'm sorry I really don't want to ruin this moment but I need to ask you this before we do anything."

"Okay, what is it?" Camila was slightly annoyed at the delay but she wanted to get it over with so that she could jump Lauren's bones.

"What's going on with you and Ariana?"

"We hooked up a couple of times, but that's over." Camila answered and leaned in for a kiss but Lauren dodged her.

"I feel like there's more to the story than that."

"What does it matter? I'm with you now." Camila pointed out, not understanding what Lauren wanted to know.

"Then why did you smell like her this morning and why does she look at you like that? She's looks at you that way I look at you." Lauren didn't want to admit it but Ariana made her feel insecure. The vampire intimidated her.

Camila slid of her lap, returning back to her previous position. "Ariana's the first person I've had sex with."

"So the rumours were true?" Lauren didn't want Camila to think that it affected her that Ariana took her virginity, but how can she compete with that?

"Yes and I know that she has or had feelings for me." Camila sighed, running her fingers through her hair.

"Oh."

"But it doesn't matter because I choose you Lauren and I'll always choose you." Camila could see the look on Lauren's face.

"Then why did you smell like her this morning?"

"Ariana and I sleep by each other sometimes when we have trouble falling asleep. She came to me last night because she couldn't sleep so I let her lay by me in my bed. I know I shouldn't have and it won't happen again." Camila explained and Lauren nodded.

"Is that all?"

"I've also been feeding her my blood." Camila added on and Lauren stood up suddenly.

"You what?!"

"It was before we got together. I wanted to help her control her blood lust but now she can't seem to go without my blood for too long. I couldn't say no to her when she asked me again, I felt like I owed her because it was my fault she had my blood in the first place." Lauren couldn't meet Camila's eyes that moment and it looked like a million thoughts were running through her head

"You didn't have from her blood right?"

Lauren then looked up at her when Camila didn't answer. "That fucking blood sucker." Lauren growled unexpectedly and Camila jumped at the loud noise.

Lauren turned around, opening the room door and stormed out. Camila ran after the werewolf, not knowing where she was going.

Lauren made her way downstairs to the kitchen where Ariana was sipping on a blood bag.

"Uh what are you-" Lauren grabbed the vampire by her throat, pushing her against the refrigerator.

"You bonded with my mate?!" Lauren snarled in the vampire's face and Ariana had troubled breathing from the pressure. Lauren eyes turned amber from the rage she was feeling.

Ariana then shoved Lauren off of her and Camila immediately stepped in between them. "Oh I'm going to kill you, Grande." Lauren warned and Ariana scowled at the threat.

"I'm right here Alpha. I'd like to see you try." The vampire hissed and Camila feared that she wouldn't be able to hold them back for much longer.

"Enough!" Camila firmly yelled. She turned to Lauren, grabbing ahold of the girl's face. "Breathe, baby." Camila softly whispered and Lauren's heaving chest began to ease. Her eyes turning back to their normal colour.

"She bonded with you." Lauren said, pain and hurt evident in her voice.

Camila didn't know what she was talking about but she turned her head to look at the vampire and Ariana had a guilty expression on her face.

A/N

Shit just hit the fan.