5

Lauren woke from her slumber first, when the sun peaked into the old mill. Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion. What was she doing here? Where were the rest of her pack?

Then she remembered and she glanced beside her and took in Camila's sleeping form. She then looked down at herself , blushing at her lack of clothing.

She got up, trying to cover her body with her arms, but failed miserably. Camila eyes fluttered open, her arm moving to the space next to her.

Lauren quickly hid behind one of the pillars, watching the girl look around for her. Camila sighed in defeat, leaving the old mill without a glance back.

"Girl where were you last night?" Dinah asked, taking a seat next to her friend in the library.

"I went outside last night."

"What?! During the full moon? Are you trying to get yourself killed." The witch waved her hands and Camila quickly shushed her.

"I wanted to see what they were like in wolf form." Camila shrugged and Dinah looked at her as if she was mad.

"Do you know that they kill anyone on sight right. They literally have no control." Dinah explained.

"Well that's not what happened with Lauren." Camila mumbled.

"Lauren?"

"Yeah, I came across her last night and she didn't attack me. She was actually really gentle." Camila smiled at the memory and Dinah looked at her suspiciously. She quickly wiped the smile off her face, putting on her best bitch face.

"It was a waste of my time anyways. Such boring creatures." Camila finalised, getting up and walked away.

She stopped in the middle of the hallway when she caught sight of the girl that she's been trying to get out of her mind.

Lauren was in the middle of her pack, having an intense conversation with all of them. The alpha's eyes then shifted to hers and the entire pack turned to look at Camila too.

Camila felt uncomfortable under the tense stares, and she made a u-turn, bolting in the other direction.

"Woah there, slow down." Jordan laughed, when Camila almost rammed him down. "Shouldn't you be talking with the pack over there?" She questioned and he shrugged.

"I'm a lone wolf, I don't do packs."

"I'm pretty sure you don't have a choice." She pointed out, but he didn't want to keep on talking about the pack. "I believe you owe me a date." He grinned and Camila sighed, knowing it was true.

"We can discuss that later, I have somewhere I need to be." Camila quickly got herself out the awkward situation.

"I'll pick you up from your room at seven!" Jordan yelled after her and she gave him a quick thumbs up, rushing past a few students.

"You know you don't have to come down here every second of the day." Ariana smiled at her friend that stood across from her on the other side of the cell.

Camila rolled her eyes, pulling out a set of keys that she stole from her dads office and unlocked the cell gate. "I don't want you to be alone."

She sat next to her vampire friend and revealed the needle. Ariana's eyes twinkled in delight, excited to taste human blood again, but she'll never admit it. Camila winced when the sharp object pierced her skin and offered her finger to the vampire.

The immortal creature grabbed ahold of her hand, sucking as much blood as she could. "Your dad would have a fit if he knew what you were doing."

"My dad doesn't have to know." Camila winked and both girls giggled, their laughs echoing through the basement. "Why don't you let people see this side of you?" Ariana asked in a more serious manner. Don't get her wrong, Camila wasn't an awful person to people but she acted different towards others, she was meaner. Camila was bitchy and she knew it.

"So the people don't expect things from me. When people see a good kind person, they'll expect that all the time and I don't want to live up to anyone's expectations."

"Why?"

"I'm scared that I'll disappoint them."

"It's okay to not be perfect you know." Ariana gave her a gentle smile.

"I guess I trust you, I know that you'll never disappoint me." Camila confessed, Ariana was her first friend when she came to the Mystic High. None of the others wanted to be her friend, because she was still a fragile human. They've been inseparable ever since.

The two sat in comfortable silence, enjoying each other's company. Ariana then turned to her friend, her eyes scanning every detail on Camila's face.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" The brunette felt the vampire's eyes lingering on her face and she felt a little insecure. Ariana was perfect, not a flaw on her entire body and Camila always felt small standing next to her friend.

Ariana leaned in, giving Camila a small peck on her lips. The seventeen year old was startled at first, not at all expecting her friend to kiss her, but then her body relaxed and she leaned towards Ariana.

"I've always thought you were perfect, Mila." Ariana brought her hand to gently cup Camila's face, her thumb stroking over her cheek.

Camila didn't know what to feel. Her heart rate picked up and she couldn't form any words.

"Don't worry, it was a friendly kiss." Ariana told her, answering the millions of thoughts and questions swirling through Camila's mind.

Camila nodded, surprising Ariana with another peck. "A friendly kiss to say thank you." Camila grinned and both girls were going to lean in for another kiss, but they were rudely interrupted.

"Come love birds, we're getting out of here." Hayley smirked, when both girl jumped, backing away from each other.

"You saw nothing, Parker." Camila said defensively, crossing her arms. Hayley only shrugged, wiggling her eyebrows.

"We were just talking." Camila said. "I didn't know talking requires your lips to be locked together." The vampire pointed out and Camila felt herself panic inside.

"If you tell anyone about this, I'll make sure it's the last words you ever speak." Camila bodly told her and Hayley narrowed her eyes at the girl.

Without warning, the vampire ran up to Camila, pinning against the wall by her throat. "You think you're in any position to threaten me human." Hayley hissed and Camila tried to desperately gasp for her.

Ariana intervened, gripping Hayley by her shirt and throwing her against the metal bars. "Touch her like that again and I'll do much worse next time." Ariana warned, standing in front of Camila.

"Why are you so much stronger?" Hayley asked, completely disregarding Camila. Ariana tilted her head, not sure how to answer.

"It's the human blood, it makes us stronger. All more reason to let Mr Cabello feed us human blood." Hayley mumbled to herself.

"The reason I'm down here in the first place is to tell you that the vampires are gathering to convince Mr Cabello to start feeding us human blood."

"He already said that it's not going to happen." Camila grumbled as she lightly traced the red marks that formed across her neck. Hayley noticed the movements and she quickly averted her eyes feeling guilty.

"If he rejects, let's just say that we aren't going down without a fight." Were her last words before she left to go to Harry's cell.

Ariana and Camila exchanged a look. The vampire opened her mouth to say something but Camila left before she could get a word out, leaving her friend hurt and confused.

A/N

Camriana anyone?