19

"What?" Camila gulped nervously at her dad's intense stare. He sighed, clasping his hand together and leaned forward.

"Do have something to tell me, Camila?" She felt her stomach turn and her hands shook nervously in her lap. Was her dad really that angry that he caught her and Lauren kissing in the hallway?

"Show me your arm."

"What?"

"I said show me your arm Camila!" Her dad never raised his voice at her, he always managed to keep his cool when it came to his daughter.

Camila hastily pulled up her sleeves and he inspected the smooth skin.

"Are you drinking from their blood too?" He had a disappointed look on his facd and Camila then realised what he was talking about. He was trying to look for the bite marks from Ariana.

Camila shook her head, pulling down her sleeves. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"I thought I was making the right decision bringing you to this school. I thought I could protect you if you were closer but I might've made a mistake." He sighed, rubbing his hands over his temples.

"What? Dad no, I like it here." Camila told him, but he didn't seem to want to listen to what she had to say right now. "They're taking advantage of you, because you're not like them."

"I'm exactly like them! Just because my werewolf curse hasn't been activated doesn't mean I'm better than them."

"Trust me Camila you do not want to be like them. I run this school to keep the world safe from dangerous creatures, to try and bring them out of old habits of their ancestors so that they don't bring harm to humans. So that they don't bring harm to you."

Camila stood up angrily, her fists curling at her sides. "Those dangerous creatures are my friends and they'd never harm anyone, even humans. I'm just like them, so I guess that makes me dangerous as well."

"Honey, you aren't like them. I plan to keep it that way so can't let those vampires or werewolves takes advantage of you." He dads words made her blood boil and she felt herself begin to get more angry.

"Where's mom." Camila clenched her jaw. Ever since she met that man all she could think about was her mother. "I already told you, she left us when you were four."

An animalistic sound lift Camila's mouth and she banged her fists on her dad's desk, cracking the wooden surface. "I've always had this gut feeling that you're not telling me the entire truth but your secrets will soon reveal them self . And as for my friends, don't speak about them like that again."

She stormed out of her dad's office and shoved people out of her way as she made her way off the premises to the forest right outside their school.

When she was far enough she let out a loud scream, all the anger, hurt and frustration leaving her body.

"You have a lot of built up emotions little wolf." The mysterious man said, coming out from behind the trees. "Are you stalking me at school now as well?" Camila huffed, her chest heaving.

"I just wanted to see how your progress is going with the blood hunting." His brown eyes watched Camila intently.

"I got more werewolf blood , I have a witch helping me."

"And you trust her?"

"Yes."

"Very well." He nodded and turned to leave. "All the built up emotions is because you aren't being your true self."