20

Camila stirred awake, stretching her limbs. She froze when she felt an arm tighten around her waist. She glanced behind her at Ariana who was still fast asleep.

She carefully lifted the vampire's arm from her body and slipped out of bed. A knock on the door made Camila jump. She opened the door and was surprised to see Lauren.

"I made you some pancakes." The werewolf grinned, holding a plate of pancakes. Camila stepped outside, closing the door behind her.

Lauren frowned when Camila stepped outside instead of inviting her in. "Pancakes! You know how to spoil a girl." Camila chuckled, taking ahold of the plate and leaned in to give Lauren a quick peck on the lips.

Lauren glanced around her at some of the students staring at them.

"Maybe we should go inside Camz, you are still in pyjamas." Lauren gestured to Camila's tight tank top and sleep shorts. Lauren reached behind her to swing open the door before Camila could protest.

To her surprise, Ariana wasn't in the room any longer when they both stepped inside. Camila took note of the open window and realised the vampire had snuck out.

"I wanted to ask if you'd like to go on another date with me after school." Lauren shyly questioned and Camila set down the pancakes. She wrapped her arms around the werewolf's shoulders, pulling her in for a passionate kiss.

Lauren was caught off guard, but quickly reacted by pulling Camila closer. Their little make out session ended when air was needed to fill their lungs.

"You know that you mean so much to me right and that you make me so happy." Camila told her in between breaths, leaning her forehead against Lauren's.

"You make me happy too."

"Also, yes. I'd love to go on another date with my girlfriend." Camila answered and Lauren couldn't help but seal their lips together once again. "You seem a little stressed though? Wanna talk about it?"

"I just wanna get out this school." Camila groaned.

"I think they date I have planned for us today will help with that." Lauren pointed out and Camila gave her a grateful smile. When Camila pulled away Lauren picked up a unfamiliar scent on the girl.

"Are you wearing new perfume?" She tilted her head. "No." Camila shrugged and told Lauren the she was going to get changed and thanked her once again for the pancakes.

"Jordan wants to join the pack." Blake informed Lauren when the school day ended. The alpha huffed at the news. She didn't want to deal with him right now, she had a date planned out. "Tell him that I'll speak with him tomorrow."

"Tomorrow is a full moon." The blonde wolf told her.

"I'll discuss everything with him in the morning, well before the full moon."

She headed back to the common room where she had told Camila to meet her and she bumped into Ariana when she turned the corner.

"Woah, watch it Alpha." The vampire laughed lightly, but something about her seemed off. "Sorry." Lauren apologised and Ariana brushed past her and the werewolf was able to catch her scent.

Why did she smell so familiar.

"Lo, are you we ready to go." Camila practically bounced on her feet. "You seem to be in a much better mood." Lauren smiled, grabbing her hand.

"Duh, I get to hang out with you for the rest of the day." Camila brought the lips together for a split second, but pulled away when she heard some students begin to whisper. "Let's go." Lauren whispered to her, making their way out of Mystic High.