Outlaw

(Author Note: warning this has some dark subject matter,)

A few hours in Austin airplane flying from Goodland to Gotham City Six and Austin arrive in Gotham City as the sun begins to set.

"Men, this city is huge and looks depressing," Six thought.

Austin landed his airplane on an empty runway and drove it into a hanger with another plane. Six and Austin get out of the plane to stretch their body from sitting for so long Austin takes out a cigarette and lights it up.

"Thanks for getting my plane back from those asshole Six," said Austin taking a puff from his cigarette

"No problem," said the Courier. He turns to look at the gothic city from the ground view "so this Gotham,"

"Yep, welcome to the home of the crazy criminals, gangsters, crooked cops, and masked wearing superheroes,"

"Anything I should know?"

"Your kidding right, you do know the city is home to, right?"

"No, I don't,"

"Batman geez Six, how did you learn how to shoot guns as you did a few hours ago, but you don't know who Batman is,"

"I guess you could say that being living under a rock," Six scratch his head, seeing if that lie worked.

"...Okay, since you helped me out getting my plane, I like to return the favor of getting some help from a hacker that got some business deals a few months ago. I think she can help you out,"

"Hacker? What's the hacker's name?"

"Outlaw, she lives in Gotham. I'll give her the address she gave me," Austin goes to his plane and grabs a pen and notecard he wrote it down for Six hands to him, "you think you can find it on your own?"

Six finds Outlaw address and a waypoint on his Pip-boy "I got it,"

"Good, now I have to meet an extraordinary lady in a strip club with a lapdance waiting for me, so see you around," Austin walks away from Six. Still, he turns around, "oh boy, the way you better don't cause any trouble if you don't want Batman and his sidekick ruining your day," and Austin kept walking.

"Trouble always follows me, so that useless advice Six thought and looked at his clothing. "I better switch clothing for now been wearing these clothes too long, and it stands in the crowd,"

Six goes to his Pip-boy and changes into the Great Khan outfit he found in a grave that Chance even got his knife. Six put on a Nuka Cola shirt that he recovered from an old clothing store under it.

"Time to meet the hacker," Six head into the city

In a messy apartment in the inner of Gotham City is a tall 17-year-old girl, had a blonde pixie haircut, black eyes, black glasses, red t-shirt, white zip-up hoodie, torn blue jeans, white socks, white shoes, green circle earrings, and a silver bracelet. This is Dorothy Smith, aka Outlaw; she is a book smart genius who, great with hacking any network with a computer other than that. Her life is a living hell. She lives with an entitled drunk, abusive dad, and her mom runs off with a truck driver, and she doesn't have many friends. Dorothy hopes that she can get out of this hell hole. Dorothy is in her room and on her bed, finishing her English paper, and she received a text from an old client.

"A guy by the name of Six is coming by looking for information. Gave him your address," the text said

"Hm, who the hell calls someone or himself that name no matter as long he gets the right cash, I'll tell him everything he wants," Dorothy thought.