Vegas

After his adventure in Seattle, Six took the flight back to Texas, got back to his car, and hit the road again. After passing by states like New Mexico and Arizona, Six arrived in Las Vegas, Nevada, or for him, New Vegas. He parked his car in the parking garage he put on the clothes Dorothy bought for him and looked around the Sin city that backs into this world. He was in charge, but now he is merely a tourist and sees how more prominent and longer the strip is now in this world.

"Men Mr.House wouldn't have dreamed how this place changed so much in those pre-war days of his," Six thought.

Then the Courier looks at the Lucky 38 casino, but now it's just called Space needle. He goes up to the top of the needle and takes a good view of the city down below, with some of his memories, both good and bad, rush into his head.

"Just think I could be still in that swallow grave and not experience this moment that rarely people in the Mojave wasteland could experience," Six thought.

After that, Six leaves the space needle and heads to the nearest casino called "The Golden Palace." Six sits down at a bar and drinks while thinking about whether he can try his luck at the slot machines until a woman sits down next to him and catches his attention.

Next Day

The Courier wakes up when the sunlight hits his eyes and sits up. He looks around to see that he is in a hotel room and his clothes mix with a red dress and black heels are on the ground near the bed and that he was in his boxer and then a killer hangover comes to him.

Six groans then thought, "men, what the hell happened last night?" Six then goes to his Pip-boy to get some Med X to get rid of the hangover. Then he starts to remember what happened last night "let see, I came to The Golden Palace and got a drink then I met a woman,"

Then coming out of the bathroom was a beautiful redhead woman with emerald green eyes wearing a bathrobe and smiles to see Six has woken up.

"Well, who woke up? How was your sleep, Six," said the woman who sat next to Six.

"I slept fine," said Six

"Really, after the night we had last night, I thought you or I would have been sleeping until noon,"

"Yeah, I'm sorry, but I don't exactly remember what happened last night," then Six thought, "it's not like the first time for me to not remember things in this town,"

"Aw, I guess I have to tell you the wonderful time we had, but I want to know, do you know my name?"

Then Six try to remember her name, and luckily he does and smiles back to the women "Roxy, Roxy Rocket,"

"There you go now, I want to look at your scars, but you have to get dressed and meet me down in the hotel dining room for some breakfast, and we'll talk," Roxy grab some clothes from the closest and change in the bathroom.

Six signs and thought, "what did I get myself into,"

Six put on some clothes, came to the hotel dining room, sat at a table near a window, and got some bacon. Then Six spots Roxy wearing a white tee-shirt, blue jeans, and black boots, and she sees Six and goes to his table then sits right across from him.

"So Six, how did you get those interesting scars of your?" said Roxy

"That for another time, and it's a long story," said Six taking a bite out of his bacon

"That I can wait for," Roxy then took one of the Courier Bacon off his plate. "Now you want to know what happened last night,"

"Yes, I would,"