Magic and a whole lots of bullets part 2

The monster tries to smash the two heroes with his club, but the heroes dodge the club attack. Six immediately shoots the monster with That gun, but the bullets seem not to affect it, and the monster shrugs the bullet off.

"What the hell? This freak is bulletproof," said Six as he reloaded his gun.

"This freak is a cyclops," said Zatanna as she cast a spell "spolcyc siht no ekirts gnithgil,"

Lightning strikes the cyclops and makes it angry, and tries to smash Zatanna with its club, but she puts up a shield field. Six immediately shoots the cyclops in the eye, and it turns its attention to the Courier and goes after him. Six starts to run and shoot at the cyclops at the same time while trying to crush the monster.

"I hope you got some spell or whatever to stop this thing!" Six shouted as he avoids getting by the cyclops

"I'm thinking of something!" Zatanna shouted back, getting out her shield spell

"Oh yeah, well, I thought of something that can do damage to this thing," Six quickly undigitized flashbangs and throw at the monster blindly for a moment, then Six switches from That gun to Sprtel-Wood 9700 (GRA) " ha, let's see this freak laser proof,"

Six shots at the cyclops with his Gatling laser gun, and it proves to be effective against the monster who tries to block the laser with its club. Then the monster roars in frustration and pain. Suddenly the cyclops spit fireballs at Six; he dodges some of the fireballs, only getting the left side of his arm caught on fire.

"Shit shit," Six thought as he quickly patted the fire away from his left arm.

Zatanna quickly makes another spell, "htuom spolcyc eht ni retaw tup," then water-filled the monster mouth.

Six quickly goes into VATS to see that the monster eye has the highest percentage. Six shoots the monster eye, and he shoots the eye out, making the cyclops blind, causing it to swing his club wildly.

Zatanna comes up with an idea " hcaorkcoc a fo ezis eht tuoba spolcyc siht knirhs," she chanted.

Suddenly the cyclops shrink down to the size of a bug, and Six go to the shrunk cyclops, who are still blind and have no idea what just happened to it. Six stumps the cyclops like a bug, and Zatanna goes over to him.

"Six are you alright?" said Zatanna

"Yeah, I'm fine I had worse nothing but a Stimpack would fix this," said Six

"Stim what?"

"It's a medication,"

"I got a better option," Zatanna then made a spell " mra tfel derujni xiS laeh."

The Courier left arm felt heal and better "thanks, I guess,"

"So now you believe in magic," Zatanna smirks.

Six sighs "let's get back to the library," Six digitize Sprtel-Wood 9700 (GRA)

"You totally believe in magic,"

"I put maybe on that now,"

Six and Zatanna go back to the library, where Sam is hiding behind a small bookshelf and peek to see Six and Zatanna are back. Sam comes out of his hiding place.

"What happened to the monster?" said Sam

"It's dead, Sam," said Six

"Really?!"