A Red hood and A Bat

On a rainy night in Gotham, a young red hair heroine named Batgirl moves across Gotham's rooftops on her latest night patrol. She stops on a roof to see a man in a black suit with a red tie with armed guards near him as he steps into a limousine with guards following him in a white SUV.

"Hm, it must be one of Black mask lieutenants with that much heat his guards packing," Batgirl thought as she went to another rooftop. "Ever since Jason got back in town, he has been going after Black mask, causing a lot of gunfights and bloodshed. I have no idea what Bruce is going to do in this situation. Hopefully, nothing too bad happens in Gotham,"

then Batgirl sees a thug on the sidewalk holding a switchblade moving in on a helpless old lady. "Whelp time to do my job," Batgirl goes down to the sidewalk to take care of the thug.

Far from Gotham's eastern side, the Courier is dragging a man with a blue suit and red shade glass by the collar from an illegal poker game.

"C'mon men, let me go. I can pay you a lot of money," said the men

"Shut up, B-Ray your bounty can do me well for the next few months," said Six

"Do you realize who I work for,"

"No, and I don't care,"

"I work for Black mask, and he is going to rip you apart once he found out that I'm in jail, you gas mask freak,"

"I don't think he cares about you enough if he just had one bodyguard with you in a poker game that you are losing badly,"

"Whatever, don't say I warn you when he gets his hands on you,"

"He if tries he'll be a pile of ashes now for the last shut up we're getting close to my car, and I'll be done dragging your ass,"

The two get into an alleyway where a shadowy figure looks down at Six and B-Ray. The figure goes through the darkness, then climbs down on a pole and jumps down to the end of the alleyway blocking Six and B-Ray.

"What is this now?" Six thought

B-Ray saw a flash of light bouncing off the figurehead to show a red helmet, and B-Ray started to panic "hey men get me out of here. I whether go jail than walk to that nut job," said B-Ray

"What the hell are you talking," said Six

"He's talking about me," said the figure who walks into the light that's on the roof to reveal himself. He is dressed in a grey, black jacket, red hoodie, a bulletproof chest piece with a red symbol on it, black pants, black combat boots, two gun holsters on his west with two desert eagles in them, black knee pads, and a red helmet.

"And let me guess your name is Red helmet," said Six. He smirks at his joke underneath his gas mask.

"No smartass, I'm the Red hood. What you got holding is my next target,"

"Please, I don't want to die," said B-Ray

"You should have not to join Black mask crew then B-Ray and you," Red hood points to Six. "I heard about a guy in a gas mask and trench coat doing bounty hunting jobs that must be you,"

"Yep, B-Ray is my next paycheck for the day,"

"I'll ask you once walk away now and leave B-Ray to me,"

"Sorry, as much I like to see this slimeball dead, but he worth a lot of alive for the information he got, so no, your not going to kill him today,"

The Red hood pulls out his one of his pistol "last chance bounty hunter, or you'll be added to my second body count,"

Six throws B-ray to a pile of trash and pulls out Pew-Pew, "and I thought this night wasn't going to be exciting,"

Then gunfight ensued between Six and Red hood as bullets and lasers were flying all over the alleyway. Six takes cover behind a dumpster, and Red hood takes protection behind an old car, and the two of them reload their weapons.