Red Hood vs. Courier Six Round 2

The next day out in the Vegas strips was Jason Todd wearing a red collar shirt, blue jeans, white socks, and black shoes. Jason is in Vegas because his friend Roy Harper gave him free airplane tickets to Vegas to get some stress and anger off. From his failed plan to take out Black Mask because of Batman, Nightwing, and Courier Six. Roy figured that Vegas is a great place to lose a person's troubles. Jason heads to an open bar and sits next to the bar where the bartender goes to him.

"What would you like, sir?" said the bartender

"A bottle of water," said Jason

"So, you're having a sober day?"

"Yes, but at night I'm going to drink my troubles away,"

"That's how it usually goes around here," the bartender gets Jason his bottle of water.

Then Jason phone starts to ring, and he sees it was Roy and he answers the phone "hello Roy,"

"Sup Jason made it to Vegas yet?" said Roy

"Yeah, I'm here. I just got off the plane about 2 hours ago now getting something to drink,"

"Ah starting to drink already,"

"Drinking water, yes,"

"Lame,"

"Hey, I got the whole week for myself," the bartender hands Jason the bottled water.

"And no one will cause you any trouble. I gotta go bye," Roy hangs up.

Jason leaves the bar and drinks his bottle of water, heading toward a casino. When Jason gets to crosswalks, he checks out some attractive women when he spots a familiar wrist device on a person across the street.

"No way that asshole is here," Jason thought as he starts to follow the person and keep a few distances away from him. Then he sees a similar scar on the person's head, and he comes up with the inclusion "that damn bounty hunter in Vegas, but why?"

Jason walks away from Six and catches a cab to get him back to his hotel, and Jason goes into his hotel room and goes into his room closest and pulls out a silver briefcase. Jason opens the suitcase to reveal his Red Hood gear and a couple of weapons as well.

"I think it's a good time to get some payback for that asshole for helping Dick and Bruce," Jason thought.

A few hours later, at night, Six leaves the restaurant and heads back to his car when he gets a phone call from Dorothy.

"Hello Six, how Vegas?" said Dorothy

"It's pretty good so far. I wish my Vegas had all these new devices and better food," said Six

"Spent all your money in casinos?"

"Nope actually won a couple of hundred bucks in slot machines and at the blackjack table; however, there I did found a bonus,"

"Hm, what's the bonus?"

"I meet up with a great woman,"

"And what is her name?"

"Roxy Rocket,"

"Wait to meet up with her?!"

"Yeah, why?"

"She a crazy thriller seeking criminal Six,"

"Ah, sound like we're a perfect match,"

"Six. I'm serious here,"