A chaotic night

On the next night, Nightwing stopped any Black mask gang activity with Batgirl and Robin's help. In contrast, Batman plans to stop the Red Hood from killing Black mask in a train yard north of Gotham. Throughout the night, Nightwing had to stop Black mask goons from burning down a club that Red hood took over and two shootouts. Nightwing stops on top of the rooftop to catch a breather before going on.

"Dang, did Black mask go all out for the night? At least things are slowing down," Nightwing thought.

Nightwing goes back on patrol until he sees a strange activity near an auto shop with two black-masked gangsters carrying a massive box toward a red van. Nightwing goes to investigate what they are doing. Nightwing goes up a storm drain than on top of the garage and blinds into the darkness. Nightwing pulls out a high-tech binocular to see and hear the gangster conversation.

"Men, what the hell is inside of this box?" said one of the Black mask gang member

"I will give you a hint it's something that shoots a thing that goes boom on impact," said the other Black mask gang member

"Woah, that firepower for one guy?"

"Black mask wants to get rid of the Red hood no matter the cost and helps just in case bats get in the way, no move this damn thing,"

"Time to make Bruce's situation a little easier," Nightwing thought.

Nightwing gets down from the rooftop and lands on the van before the two gangsters could react. Nightwing throws his two batons at the goons' faces to knock them out. Nightwing gets off the van roof to get his batons and then see four more Black mask gangsters coming out of the auto shop.

"All right, four more gangsters, I can take them on," Nightwing thought as he gets his guard up.

Then he felt a shocking pain in his back, and he turned around to see the Electrocutioner coming out of the van. His hand already had electricity around it, and he had a sick grin.

"Electrocutioner, what are you doing here? Are you working for the Black mask?"

"That right bird boy he paying me to hall his weapons to the meeting point in case of any trouble and seeing how Batman one-up me the last time we meet,"

"No, heard he knock you out in one minute,"

"And that's why I'm going to take my aggression out on you before I do my job,"

Nightwing fights Electrocutioner and four of Black mask gang members. The fight was going well for Nightwing. He kept his distance from the Electrocutioner and handled the four gang members. However, he gets overwhelmed as the two of the previous gang members get up, and Nightwing gets back up against the auto shop wall.

"Nowhere to run Nightwing. It's a shame Batman would see me stopping your heart," said Electrocutioner

Before the Electrocutioner could step to Nightwing, blue energy comes out of nowhere. It hits the Electrocutioner back, making him fall to the ground. Everyone looks across the roof to see the Courier wearing his duster and Ulysses gas mask holding YCS/186 still aiming through the barrel.

"All right, you six goons back away from the guy in the black tights and scram, or you'll end up like that big boy down on the floor!" Six shouted

"Oh yeah, I got a gun too," said one of Black mask gangster, pulling out a pistol