A Golden Hero

After about 20 days on the road seeing many cities and towns, Six arrived in Atlanta to stop by for the night and have a few drinks. Six checks into a nice motel and head down to a bar in the inner of the city. The Courier went to Paddy pub and saw a crowd of people looking at the bar Tv, and Six sent down at the bar and ordered himself a drink, and he asked the Bartender.

"What's up with everyone looking at the Tv?" said Six

"You don't know about the parade?" said Bartender handing Six his drink

" I came here this afternoon, so what is the parade about?"

"It's for the superhero Booster Gold who save the mayor from an assassination attempt," the bartender chuckled, "like he knew what's going to happen,"

"Hm," Six drinks his beer and looks at the tv.

There were thousands of people and reports surrounding the front steps of City Hall with the Mayor on the Podium speaking to the crowd on TV.

"If it weren't for this hero, I wouldn't be here to hand him the key of the city and the medal of honor," said the Mayor who picks up a gold medal "now give a warm applause to Booster gold,"

Then flying down to the Mayor was Booster gold flashing a smile for the camera and the people who cheered his name, and a little gold robot flew down next to him. The Mayor and Booster gold shake hands, then the Mayor hands Booster the gold medal then the key to the city.

"Now do you have a few words to say to the people of Atlanta, Georgia," said the mayor

"I centrally do," Booster gold go to the Podium and comes up to the mic "city of Atlanta, it's a pleasure to be here and save your lovely mayor from a heartless assassin, but it's a daily grind for a hero, and thank you for all of you, people, kind words and remember the hashtag Booster gold,"

The crowd cheers and chants Booster's gold name as he flies in the air with the little robot following, and as he high fives the people in the crowd and flies off. Back in the bar, Six finishes his drink, and the Bartender tells six.

"What a guy,"

"Yep, seem like a good guy," said Six, who then thought "in the opposite world," rolling his eyes.

"Anything else I can get you, mister,"

"Another drink and peanuts,"

Six drinks, a couple of beers, and munched on peanuts. Six walks out of the bar and heads back to his motel. Then he notices a black hood guy near a maintenance hole, and Six sees that he had a bag around his shoulder. Then the hood guy opens the maintenance hole, jumps down the sewer, and out of curiosity, Six goes near the open maintenance hole.

"Either that some weird guy who lives in the sewer or something up," Six thought and thinks about it "whelp can't be too careful,"

Six goes to his Pip-boy and is equipped with his Gecko-backed leather armor; then, he goes down to the sewer.

Six sniffs the air in the sewer. "Okay, this smell pretty bad, and I thought dead bodies of feral ghouls was the worst smell," Six thought as he equipped Rebreather "ah, much better,"

Six fellows the men around the sewer system as Six tries not to let the hooded guy know he's following him. Then the men stop at a dead-end of the sewer, but there was a strange marking on the walls, and the men go into his bag to pull out a C4 and place it on the wall, then he takes another out.

"Hm, that can't be good, better stop him before something bad happens," Six thought as he went to his Pip-boy and undigitized Mf Hyperbreeder Alpha (GRA). Six shots near the men's feet to get his attention. "Yeah, you better drop the bag in less than 30 seconds, or you'll be ash,"

The men look at Six and then look up at the utility hole that was a bit open and a ladder underneath the maintenance hole. The men quickly climb up and the ladder. Six shots at him, hitting his ankle, but then men pull out a pistol and shoot back at Six, who take cover behind a corner. The men reach the maintenance hole and go topside. Six fellows, him as both of them, were now in an alleyway. The men try to slowly limp away from Six as he aims at the men's head. However, then Booster gold and his robot fly down in front of the hood guy, making him fall to the ground, and a bunch of C4 falls out of the bag.

"See, I told you I could make it Skeets," said Booster gold picking up the men

"If hadn't been trying to ask out Fire, we could come when he was getting in the sewer," said Skeets

"I think she is warming up to me," then Booster gold looks to see Six, and he whispered to Skeets, "who the guy in the weird mask,"

"I have no idea he doesn't show up on my database from the headlines," Skeets whispered back.

"I got this," Booster gold turns his attention to Six. "I see a new vigilante trying to make a difference in the world I'm I right,"

"Sure, let's go with that," said Six

"If you like, I got a book on being a hero on Amazon for 14 dollars, and it's worth the money,"

"Yeah, no thanks,"

"Got a name?"

"Courier Six,"

"Courier Six? What type of name is that,"

"And what type of hero name themselves Booster gold," Six put his gun in a holster

"I didn't pick that name anyway. I'll be taking this bomber to the authority,"

"And how did you know he's a bomber,"

"I know all; it's my power,"

"Oh yeah, what's my actual name then?" Six cross his arms

"Skeet?"

"Still nothing," said Skeet

"I don't have time for this," Booster gold while holding the bomber, and Skeets fly off.

"There is still a C4 in the sewer, Jackass!" Six shouted

Six walks out of the alleyway, then suddenly an explosion rumbles the ground. Strange green lizard creatures that resemble Komodo dragons come out of the street and start attacking people. Six pulls out his ray gun and begins to shoot at the lizard people, turning them to ashes and helping people safety.

"Jesus, this is not what I was expecting tonight," Six thought as he hit a headshot of the lizard creature.

Then a flash of light happens behind him, and he turns around to see Booster Gold, Skeets, and Vixen.

"Six. I'm glad I came here just in time," said Booster gold

"Didn't you fly off an hour ago?" said Six

"No time to explain we need your help to stop these Lizardmen from taking over the city,"

"And who she?" Six points at Vixen.

"That's Vixen, my fellow JLA member,"

"Listen, Six, I can tell you don't like Booster, but we do need your help on this," said Vixen

Six looks at lizardmen running rampant in the streets. "Okay, I'll help,"

"Good now time to head toward to a down UFO," said Booster Gold

"What?"