Your A Dummy

(Author note: Dorothy Smith aka Outlaw is my character)

Six and Dorothy come to their new home: a two-bedroom apartment with three closets, one bathroom, a kitchen, an outside balcony, a living room, and a dining room. The apartment is full of furniture already.

"Where did you even find this place, Outlaw?" said Six

"It used to belong to the ex-federal worker, who is renting the apartment as he stays in his new house outside of Gotham," said Dorothy

Six goes to one of the bedrooms and decides to go to sleep after a long day. On the other hand, Dorothy sat down on the dining room couch, and she pulled out her laptop.

"What did I get myself into," she thought as she looked at the time and date to be midnight and now Sunday. "This is going to be difficult to explain at school about living in another apartment without my dad. But I think I can keep this under wraps for now," Dorothy says as she turns the laptop on "time to see what jobs are there in Gotham and the country." Dorothy looks through different legal and illegal jobs on the web before she heads off to bed.

The next day Dorothy wakes up, she goes to the kitchen to see Six in a white shirt, blue boxer, and his Pip-boy while eating a box of sugar bombs with his bare hands.

"I see that you are making yourself at home, Six," said Dorothy

"Yep, and I took a shower that doesn't involve a slight chance of radiation," said Six taking a handful of cereal and eating it

"You do know there are bowls and spoons in the kitchen; you don't have to eat from the box that way?"

"Yeah, but it kinda became a habit of mine to eat cereal like this,"

"Huh, I see that you went shopping as well," Dorothy goes to the fridge and sees different types of food and drinks she has never seen before. Like some weird eggs, steaks of various sizes, fungs, and unusual bottles of sodas called "Nuka Cola," "what is this stuff?"

"Food from my earth I finally can store them in a working fridge,"

"Are they even edible?"

"Yeah, most.. of them,"

Dorothy looked at the inside of the fridge again and closed it "remind me to go grocery shopping for some actual food, Six,"

"Hey, you don't know what your missing out Outlaw death claw omelet is great,"

"Speaking of which, can tell me where did you come from exactly,"

"Later,"

"Later? why not now?"

"First of its long explanation on how I got here and second even longer about the world, I came from and third it's in the middle of the morning,"

"Fine, but can you at least tell me what it is like where you came from,"

"It's crazy and brutal to live in and survive in," Six said seriously.

"Oh,"

Six sighs, "anyway got me a job to do?"

"Have you ever done bounty hunting?"

"Yes, I bounty hunting a couple of times,"

"Good because there was a prison bus break two months back, and a couple of criminals are on the loose with some good money for them either alive or dead,"

"I'm listening,"

"The bounty I got you is worth about 10k."

"Great who the bounty,"