Blood, Snow, and tests

The Courier is at a hotel in Baltimore Marly, enjoying some time off from his recent adventure in New England, and Six wants to relax for a moment before heading into another job. Six is in the hotel restaurant enjoying his steak dinner. Six takes out the ticket that Zatanna gave him and gives it some thought.

"I should probably go to one of her shows. I mean, she probably expects me to come, and I can't disappoint her. Maybe I can bring Dorothy along," Six thought, then he digitizes the ticket and continues to eat his steak.

Later heads up to his hotel room for a good night's rest, but suddenly blue gas spray hits his face once he opens his door. Six falls to the ground and starts to cough, his vision fading, and he begins to blackout, and he sees someone stepping out of his room.

"Sir, we got him," said the person talking into a phone. Six couldn't hear what the other caller on the phone said, "alright, he'll be at the drop-off point by 9" then Six blacks out.

The Courier suddenly wakes up in a snowing grass field surrounded by mountains and small hills. Six finds an envelope and a flare gun next to him. Six sits up and grabs the envelope. He opens it up to see a paper and reads it.

"Dear, you pass my first test against Deathstroke, and here is your second test. A military/science facility called "Stonehill" is west of where you are at right now. You'll break into the facility and steal a vial called "Test 2k," then you come back here and use the flare gun to escape. If you refuse, I will have you kill for wasting time and resources. Remember, Six. I'll be watching you."

Six crumble the paper and throw it on the ground—six groans in frustration.

"This is the Sierra Madre BS all over again. Who the hell is giving me these stupid tests," Six thought as he stands up and looks up in the sky to see it is started to snow and Six sighs, "I might as well get started,"

Six undigitized and put on his assassin suit and a Breathing mask, then A light Shining in Darkness and Christine CoS Silencer rifle. Six looks at his Pip-boy and fellow the direction of the paper. He starts walking. Six goes on top of the hill and sees the facility. Six uses the rifle to see more of the facility. He sees a couple of military-grade vehicles driving around, armed guards a couple of cages that large enough for a bear. Fences surround the facility, and last was two large buildings. One was the facility—the other looked to be the facility watchtower. Six holsters the rifle.

"Good thing I got a few stealth boys on me," Six thought as he undigitze a stealth boy and used it.

Six sneaks down the facility, he undigitized Protonic inversal Ax, and he cuts through the fence without anyone knowing and digitizes the Ax. Six sneak past a couple of guards without them and hide behind a few crates. Then he hears a door opening, and Six looks to see a guard coming out and closes the door behind him. The guard takes a cigar and a lighter from his pocket when the guard turns his back, Six knocks him out, drags his unconscious near a military jeep, puts him in there, and grabs the key card. Six unlock the door with the key card, and he gets inside the facility.

Six looks around the hallway and finds the facility map, and Six thought, "Now if there vial it should be in some lab," Six spots the lab location that is four floors down, and he marked it on his Pip-boy.

Six uses another stealth boy to sneak around guards and a few scientists. Six go to the stairs and head down to the fifth floor of the lab. Six get to the third floor and look to see various labs with no one in sight. Six go through some of the labs to find the vial, and he managed to find the vial on a table and see the vial filled with blue-green liquid inside.