Magic and a whole lots of bullets part 3

The undead knight tries to swing at the Courier but does the sword swipe and shoots the knight helmet, but the bullet bounces off the helmet.

"Great, this guy is bulletproof," Six thought as he kept firing This machine, again and again, it did not affect, and Six kept dodging the sword attack.

"Stirb du dreckiger Hund," (Die you filthy dog) the undead knight shouted in german.

"Can't quite understand you," said Six rolls out of the undead knight swing, "but maybe I'll help by taking that helmet off." Six quickly switches from This machine back to the Red Glare, firing a couple of rockets at the knight who tries to block it with his sword.

When the dust clears, the undead knight is still standing. However, the knight's helmet breaks apart, revealing a rotten head stitched onto his throat. His face has a massive scar across his face, glossy eyes, a messy black beard, and a missing nose.

"Hm, woah, you one ugly motherfucker," said Six

"Ich werde dich lebendig häuten, du Bastard!" (I'll skin you alive, you bastard) the undead knight shouted. Swinging his sword wildly at Six, who didn't have time to reload the Red glare, so he digitized the weapon and dodged the undead knight attacks again.

Meanwhile, Zatanna tries to get the witch spirit out of the professor's body, but the witch places a shield around herself and shoots saw blades at Zatanna.

"Sedalb was siht ezeerf!" Zatanna chanted, and the saw blades freeze

"Grr, you are an annoying pest," said Rivkak

"Just give up already, Rivkak; you're not going to win this fight,"

"Why that?"

"I'm the most powerful Homo Magi in the world,"

"Ha, I'll show you power," Rivkak snaps her finger, and a powerful miniature tornado comes at Zatanna.

"tsim a otni odanrot siht nrut!" Zatanna chanted, and the tornado suddenly into a mist. The witch got frustrated and made several more miniature tornados. Zatanna turns them into mists, and she has a smug look on her face. "I told you,"

Rivkak screams in frustration, "try to beat this," Rivkak snaps her finger again. Popping out of thin air like a giant black widow spider, the spider shoots a web onto Zatanna's mouth.

"Great, I got this stuff in my mouth," Zatanna thought as she ducks down from the giant spider trying to bite her down.

Back to Six, who is dodging the black knight sword and kicks, Six managed to undigitized the riot shotgun and shot the knight in the head-blowing a chunk of his head off and exposing his brain. But he is still standing.

"You are getting on my last nerves," said Six

"Ich bin unsterblich, du Bauer," (I am immortal, you peasant) said the undead knight, and he laughed out loud.

"I don't understand what you say. I'm betting that you think your undead and has some magic in you, but I got something special for you," Six undigitized the Holorife

"Ha du denkst, diese Waffe würde mich jetzt treffen sterben," (Ha you think that weapon would affect me now die) the undead knight he swing his sword in the air and try to chop Six head

Six quick on the trigger shots, getting a critical hit on the undead knight head, causing the knight's arms and legs to blow apart and the rest of the body killing the knight.

"Ha, not so tough now," said Six. Then see Zatanna in trouble with a large spider, and Six sees the sword is on the ground, and he grabs the sword off the ground. "Zatanna catch" Six throws the sword to Zatanna.

Zatanna catches the sword, and the spider tries to bite her. Zatanna stabs the spider in the mouth, killing it, and she ripped the web off of her face feeling the sting pain around her mouth.

"Why is this fool alive? where is Forneyg?" said Rivkak

"Well, your knight is broken apart," said Six

Rivkak see's Forneyg dead body. "Nooo! I'll kill you all," and Rivkak loses her consternation and her shield is down.

"Time for you to go," said Zatanna opening the book "koob reh ni kcab kakviR tup,"

"Not like this, not like this," said Rivkak as a red glow leaves the body and goes into the book. Zatanna quickly closes the book, and the professor's body falls to the ground.

"Is it over," said Six, holstering his Holorife

The two heroes look to see that the professor's body has begun to change back to normal with her skin now tan, she doesn't have horns, her hair is black, and her eye turns to brown.

"Yes, it is,"

Across the town, the undead drop dead, the monsters disappear, and the shield around the town fades away as the sunrise. Six and Zatanna bring the professor to a hospital, and Sam comes to the hospital.

"Is she okay?" Sam asked

"Yes, she'll be fine, Sam," said Six

"A little shaken up, and she is going to recover," said Zatanna

"I could not thank you guys enough; what are you going to do with the book?" said Sam

"I'm gonna take it to a safe place that no one is going to read it ever again,"

"That's good again, thank you,"

"It's all in the day of hero works,"

"Wow, that was cheesy," said Six

"Shut up," Zatanna lightly punched Six in the arm.

Zatanna and Six walk out of the hospital. Six stretch his arms and yawns.

"Men, I can't wait to find somewhere to sleep," said Six

"We did some good work, Six," said Zatanna

"killing a bunch of zombies, monsters, and defeating an evil witch spirit, so yeah, we did some good work," Six scratches the back of his head and sighs, "Look, I'm sorry I was an ass in the beginning about magic,"

"Really?"

"Yes, the truth is I've dealt in somewhat the paranormal in the past; I try to think of some scientific reason behind it. Now I think I just denied it, so," Six undigitized two bottles of Nuka cola and smiles, "do you forgive me?"

Zatanna takes one of the Courier soda "I forgive you," Zatanna opened the bottle of soda and took a swig and Six open his soda and drink his soda "men this taste pretty good,"

"Best soda around,"

"Well, I gotta go prepare for a show in Boston. It's nice knowing you, Six," Zatanna teleports but leaving something behind for Six.

He picks up to see a magical ticket for Zatanna anywhere and anytime, and Six smiles and sips his soda. "I might go to her show," Six thought.