Magic and a whole lots of bullets

Author note (It's a Halloween special enjoy)

On a misty night with the fall has set in with leaves beginning to fall off the branches and fall to the ground. There is a town called Willards, Massachusetts, where it's usually a lively town during the fall, but suddenly the town is now quiet and seems like a ghost town with no life in it. A yellow taxi drives down a road toward the town and stops a few miles away from the town. Inside the cab and in the back of the taxi is Courier Six in his Gecko-backed leather armor and 1st Recon beret.

"Hey, why did you stop the car?" said Six

"Because this is about far I can go," said the cab driver

"Why's that?"

"I heard strange things going on in that town, and some people never come back from it,"

"Are you serious?"

"For real, and I'm not going to risk my life in that spook town,"

"Well, you're not the one getting paid to deliver these book pages, so I'm going," Six open the cab door and left the vehicle.

The cab driver rolled down the window, "Hey, what about my money?"

Six reaches down to his pocket hands the cab driver about two twenty-dollar bills "there you go,"

"Thanks," the cab driver quickly rolled up the window, and he quickly turned the cab around and drove away from the town, leaving the Courier all alone.

"This is starting off great already," Six thought sarcastically as he headed toward the town.

Then Six look at the town sign with red words written at the bottom of the town name "If you go in the town you'll die,"

"Right, this is getting weird by the second, better stay on my feet," Six thought.

Six made into town to see no people or even anything moving and the wind blowing hard. Six looks at his Pip-boy to find where he is supposed to deliver the books.

"It says I'm supposed to arrive at the town library, but that's at the other end of the town; hopefully, there is some life in this town," Six thought.

Six kept walking, but he has the feeling like something or someone is watching him. Then Six sees something in the alleyway, and he goes to the alleyway to see a fresh corpse with an Axe in its head.

"What the hell happened to you?" Six thought

Then Six hears noises behind him, and he turns to see what looks like to be four zombies and two of them holding hatchets. Before Six could get a weapon out, someone started to shoot, and the four zombies fell to the ground with bullet holes in their head; and Six looked up to see a cop on the roof of a diner with a hunting rifle.

"If you don't want to die, get your ass here, boy," the cop shouted.

Six quickly get to the dinner and see several more zombies coming up behind him and diving into the diner with several people in it. A fisherman quickly put a barricade on the diner door, and Six got off the floor. Then he heard the cop shoot a couple of times until he stops and sees the cop coming down a ladder from the roof to the diner's ground floor.

"Are they dead outside," said one of the people in the diner

"Yes, they are dead. We're safe for now," the cop went to Six "now mind telling who are you, son, and what are you doing in this town?"