Good cop and Bad cop

Six comes back to Gotham, and he visits Outlaw Aka Dorothy, who is at a cafe drinking coffee, and Six meets her there.

"Hey Six welcome back to Gotham," said Dorothy

"Thanks. How is the city when I left?" said Six.

"It's the same old Gotham city crime happen at night and ends with Batman or one of his sidekicks stop them,"

"Ah,"

"So, Six, why did you come back to Gotham?"

"See, I'm looking for information on someone who sent this guy named Deathstroke to test me in L.A.,"

"Deathstroke! You face Deathstroke,"

"Yes, I was doing bounty hunter in L.A., and out of nowhere Deathstroke shows up, kill my bounty and almost chop me up until I brought out my tougher weapons, and then he just left telling me that someone hired him for a test,"

"Do you know anyone that has the money to get Deathstroke?"

"Nope, no one I came across would go that far to hire someone like Deathstroke,"

"I'll look into this Six,"

"Thanks, but if it gets you into some trouble, back out alright,"

"Six I can handle myself thanks to you,"

"I know, but I think whoever hired Deathstroke seems to be capable of anything. I'm just careful here, Dorothy,"

"Alright, Six, I get it,"

Six sighs, "so made any friends at school?"

"I did. Her name is Stephanie Brown, and she'll be coming right now, so I need you to go,"

"Wow, you made a new friend, and you're already getting rid of me," Six fakes a broken heart before leaving.

"What a dork," Dorothy thought.

Later at night, Six wore his Ulysses' duster and mask again as he stood on the rooftop. He was looking through some of the bounties that Dorothy sent to him that were a mix of new and old bounties, trying to find one that is more exciting.

"Let see; I could go after Blockbuster or El Sombrero; seriously, what kind of name El Sombrero? who named themselves that?" Six thought as he goes through his Pip-boy

Then he footsteps on the roof. Six turns around to see Nightwing, who puts away his grappling hook.

"Six just the person I've been looking for," said Nightwing

"Listen, if it's about the Red Hood thing because the next time I see him, I'm going to crush his stupid helmet,"

"No, this isn't about Red Hood,"

"Oh, then what do you want?"

"I need your help,"

"My help? what about Batman and your other hero friends,"

"They're busy now. Would you help or not,"

"maybe. What do you need help with?"

"There has been a string of kidnapping of children, and I think I may have found a lead, but I need backup,"

"Alright, I'm in,"

"But no killing Six,"

"Let's agree and disagree now; where is your lead?"

Six and Nightwing head to a dive bar; they go in; they see barely any people in the bar except for the bartender, two older adults, and a man wearing the green coat.

"So which one is your lead?" said Six

"The guy in the green coat remember no killing," said Nightwing

"Fine, I get it already," Six and Nightwing start to walk to the guy in the green coat. He finally notices them and tries to run out of the back door, but Nightwing throws a Batarang at the men knocking him down. "Eugene, you got some info we want,"

"Uh, I don't know anything," said Eugene

"And that bullshit Eugene," said Six

"It's the truth. I know nothing if I did I won't be telling you two nothing,"

Nightwing pulls Six a side "how about we do Good Cop and Bad Cop," Nightwing whispered to Six.

"Ah, I know that one I'll be the bad cop," Six whispered back, and they both turned back to Eugene.

"You'll tell us what you know before my friend here do something crazy,"

"Please, you guys ain't going to do shit,"

"Really now," Six quickly undigitized Pew-Pew and puts the barrel of the energy pistol on Eugene's knee, "unless you want to have janky knee for the rest of his life, tell us what you got,"

"You better tell us this guy is a bit trigger happy," said Nightwing

"I got a very itchy trigger finger,"

"Fine, what do you want to know," said Eugene

"I know that you've been helping with kidnapping children, so where are they?" said Nightwing

"There at some ship in the docks at the east of Gotham,"

"Thanks for the info," said Six, knocking Eugene out.

"I'll get the GPD to get this guy while we head to docks," said Nightwing

"Sounds found to me. Let's get going,"

Six and Nightwing head to the docks, where they find a single ship by the docks; The ship was an old Trawler boat, and they were armed men in black ski masks, putting kids into the bottom of the boat. Six and Nightwing were next to a Semi truck.

"Alright, what's the plan, Nightwing?" said Six

"Seeing how good you are with a rifle, you'll handle long-range while go onto the boat watch my back,"

Six undigitized Christine CoS silencer rifle "don't worry I got this,"

Nightwing made his way to the ship as Six went on top of a Semi-truck trailer and took a sniping position. Nightwing quickly starts to take down the armed men while Six shoots the other armed men until no one is left standing on top of the ship. Nightwing goes down the ship, and a moment later, Nightwing comes back to the top with six children and gets them off the boat. Six comes up to them.

"So is that everyone," said Six.

"Yes, thanks, Six, for your help," said Nightwing

"No problem, this was better than going bounty hunting," Six digitized his rifle and walked off.

"Men, one of these days, I'm going to figure out about that guy," Nightwing thought.