- 7 -

T A E H Y U N G

"Fuck it!" I kick the table on our mini bar here in this mansion, that make a loud thud.

Why does all of her things smells so good?! I fucking hate it!

I feel like it was seducing me!

Remember when we first met a year ago, she smells beer, but i can still smell her sweet scented perfume from her hair and body.

Yesterday, at the car i feel like her perfume smells so seductive, then this! Her aromatic lotion was turning me on! Argh! Fuck!

I hate! I really hate it! Because she is nothing, but a desperate whore Fangirl to me, but why does my heart says she's different. Aish!

I feel like, i have already met her, but i don't know when and where.

As i let myself fall on the couch, my memories came back again.

*Flashback*

"Sorry Sir, but Mam Lisa said you can't get in." A bodyguard stopped Taehyung from entering the hospital.

"But why?! She saved me, and i want to know if she's okay right now. I want to get to know about her and even thank her. Understand that?" Taehyung said, as he kept pushing himself inside the hospital.

"I'm really sorry Sir, but you are really not allowed to get inside Sir, i am only doing my job."

"Fuck that job!" He shouted in irritation.

When the male nurses can't stop Taehyung anymore, many of his bodyguards approached him, they hold him and bring him back to his van.

"Please understand about your safety too Taehyung, let's just pray that she will recover fast. But for now we will gonna thank her on behalf of you, understand? Let's go." His manager said, before they go inside of his van.

*End of Flashback*

After that memories came into his mind, he remembered something. He go get his bag and took it out of his bag. Taehyung hold it in his hands, before he stare on it.

This................. This mask is the only thing, i have from you.

I found it, when she was been transferred to the stretcher from the ambulance, before they hurriedly bring her inside the emergency room

I saw it falls on the floor, outside of the hospital.

Maybe she was holding this, and because of unconsciousness. She could have dropped it.

I need to see you, i want to meet you or just spare me some time to talk with you. Because i really do have many questions i have always wanted to asked on you. Like;

Where are you? I want to pay back your kindness to me, i owe you my life.

Why did you do that?

Why do you have to save me? And many more questions, that i want you to answer those.

I promise to you, that you are the only girl i will love. So if i get a chance to meet you again, i will not gonna let you go out of my sight.

Yes, that's how stupid i am. I fall in love with a girl who saved me, in which i don't even know who she was. It's just my heart automatically beats for her, when i saw her. It feels like, our hearts are really attached to each other.

I sighed heavily, as i always think of her making me go crazy here. It's unfair, i am the only one who's so desperate to see her again.

How dare she? After she stole a kiss on me, she go hide and never showed up on me again?!

Haist, please. I really want to meet you again............

Jennia.....

~ Anndeukie