- 52 -

(Play the song, so you can feel this chapter more hehe.)

        T A E H Y U N G

I woke up when i felt no one beside me, where could have Jennie go? Maybe she just go out of the room, but that's weird. She usually waits for me until i woke up.

So i just decided to take my bath, to ease my mind.

After taking a bath i go out of our room, and i saw everyone on the living room. They are so close to each other. Like they are talking about something, that they don't want to let anyone hear it.

"Goodmorning everyone." I greet that made them all startled and sit up straight, and smile awkwardly.

"Ahh, ehhh. Hi goodmorning!" Hyuna unnie said. She's weird why is she acting so anxious?

"Oh! H-hello T-tae hehe!" They all greet stuttering.

Yes, i notice how they acting so weird. But the one that gets the most of my attention is Yoongi hyung hid something on his back, it looks like paper?

"What's going on?" I ask in drop dead serious.

"Uh n-nothing hehe, we are all doing fine." Jisoo answered.

But i didn't listen to her, i just walk near to Yoongi hyung. And with just one swift move, i am now holding the paper Yoongi hyung was hiding earlier.

"Divorcement Paper." I read the title of the paper on the top part.

"What's this for? Who's going to divorce? No one is married here except on Jin hyung and Jisoo, Me and Jennie right?" I asked, they all nodded.

"Don't tell me Jin hyung...." I look at Jin hyung and Jisoo, they both shake their heads saying 'they are not'.

"Then who owns this?!" I am starting to get nervous.

I read more through the paper, i almost drop the paper when i saw 'Mrs. Kim Jennie and Mr. Kim Taehyung'.

"What the fuck is this?!" I shouted that startled all of them again.

"T-taehyung w-we don't know too." I look at Namjoon hyung who answered to my question.

"Then why are you all gathering around there huh?! And you all didn't bother to tell me?" They all look down on the floor.

Taehyung jaw moved as he feel his emotions is growing inside him.

"Where's my wife?" He smiled bitterly to the others while he asks.

"We also don't know oppa, we just saw this paper here a while ago." Yiren answered.

"Hmmm really? Okay let me just find my wife huh?" Taehyung smiled again, this time you will notice that he was hurt.

He doesn't want to think that this is real, even it was starting to hurt him he didn't bother to think in that way.

Taehyung believes that her wife loves her, and will not do anything like this.

"I have to find Jennie....." He muttered.

He go back to their room, he look at the wall clock and saw 2:36 pm. So he woke up late.

Taehyung lay down on the bed to stop his self from overthinking about it, and he didn't even notice that he fell asleep, again.

                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It wokes Taehyung up, when his phone vibrated. He immediately check his phone and saw a message from Jennie.

~ From Jennie ~ (7: 49 pm)

- Tae.... Meet me here at your parents house.

After he finished reading it, he hurriedly go out of their room. Not noticing the others on the living room. Because he was only thinking for one thing, that was he needs to go to his wife.

"So it's already night? I overslept again." He sighed when he reached the outside and start driving.

As he arrived on his parents house, Taehyung immediately barge in.

"Jennie!!" He called. "Tae.........." Jennie said when he saw me.

"Yah! Jagi what's going on?! Why do i saw a divorcement papers that has our names on it?!" I asked in high voice, it made Jennie cry.

"Sorry Jagi.... But we have to get separated, we don't love each other anymore." Jennie cried.

"What are you talking about?! I love you Jennie you know that! How can you say we don't love each other anymore, don't tell me you don't love me anymore?" A tear fell from my eyes.

"Yes, i don't love you anymore! Are you happy now? So you only have to do is sign the fucking papers!" Jennie shouted, but i just hug her.

"No, i don't believe you. You are joking right? I know you love me Jagi..... Please don't do this to me."

She push me away.

"No! Stop it Taehyung, this relationship is not working anymore. I am so done with you Tae, i'm already tired. Let's all stop it here."

"No Jennie, you know i won't let that happen. Please Jagi, i love you so much don't do this to me. Aechan just leave me and now you are the one who will leave? I don't know what to do anymore Jennie if that happens. So please don't do this......"

"Sorry Tae, i'm really sorry...... But this isn't working out anymore, i might ruined your image as an idol. This is for the both of us okay? This is the best way to do. It hurts me too Tae you know? But what can i do this is the only right thing i can do to let you go...... I love you but i guess this already our goodbye."

"Okay......." I smiled with full of sadness, hurt, and so much pain.

"Okay, if that's what you want. I'm sorry if i can't be a better husband you've always wanted, did i strangle you too much? I'm really sorry if i did, well now i'm letting you go it's not because i don't love you. I am letting you go because i love you, i will do everything just to make you happy. But please always remember that i love you so much, i love you and Aechan. You are now free Jennie, i am gonna sign to the papers now."

"Goodbye my wife........."

The End.