- 46 -

T A E H Y U N G

I open my eyes when i feel a hand stroking my hair, it's making me calm. I do really miss this.

"Goodmorning!" A sweet voice greets me. I look at her and she was smiling at me.

It made me smiles too "Hmm Goodmorning!" I happily greet while rubbing my eyes.

"Did you sleep well?" She ask that made me look at her smirking.

"I don't think so." I said that made her frown.

"What? Why?" She ask worried, i replied with a mischievous smile.

I push her to lay down on the bed before i hover on her top.

Fuck that bathrobe you are wearing, Kim Jennie.

"Because i still want to continue what we have done yesterday." I whisper to her ears.

As i look at her, she was blushing.

"Y-yah w-what are y-you talking about!" She was stuttering, looking at the other direction.

I leave on the bed and head to the bathroom, i wash my face and brush my teeth.

After that i go out of the bathroom, and to what i saw is not a good view.

Jennie was looking at the ceiling while biting her lower lip with her fingers on it.

I hurriedly walk to her, and hover at her top again.

"Who the hell tell you to do that huh?!" I ask while i remove her fingers.

I didn't not bother to wait for her answer cause i already conquer her precious lips.

We kiss with full of passion, we do have really miss each other. Especially our kisses and touch.

She wrapped her arms around my neck, while my hands hold her well figured waist.

Wait did she worked out when she was gone? Cause she has a nice waist, she also have fine abs that i saw yesterday, her butt and boobs have improved too.

Woah! That's no good Jennie.

I felt her smile while we are kissing, so i look into her eyes. It was also looking at me seductively.

She's so gorgeous! For me she is already the prettiest girl i have met in my life.

When we both pull away from our kiss, we both catch our breaths.

I let myself fall down beside her, i pull her waist closer to mine before i hug her tight. In which i burried my face on her neck, sniffing her sweet scent.

"I love you my Mrs. Kim Jennie, please don't leave me again." I said before kissing her neck.

She put my head on her arms wrapping it around my head before she caress my hair gently.

"I love you too my Mr. Kim Taehyung, and i promise i won't leave you
again." Jennie said as she left a kiss on my forehead.

                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jagiya look here!", I called as i click the camera.

"Yah! How did you become this pretty?!" I was surprised to her beauty when i checked the picture i took

"Eh?" She ask confuse as she start putting some make up.

We both have just finished taking a bath, and of course a good thing happened hahaha!

We have decided to surprise the others later at our breakfast, she says she misses them so much.

I was staring at her while thoughts keep entering on my mind.

I am so lucky to meet such a wonderful wife, can you believe it we have a lot of sins to her. We also have accidentally killed her sister yet she still forgive us, she was so kind to us, she really loves us all.

Jennie does really have a soft and kind heart, she loves her family and friends more than herself.

Thank you for coming in my life Jennie, i promise to cherish you forever. We will get through all the problems together.

"Yah! Kim Taehyung your smile while looking at me scares me a lot!" She said that made me chuckles.

"I love you!" That was the only word i replied to her.

After that i go pick my outfit, and Jennie do the same.

Minutes later..........

I am now waiting for Jennie to come out on the bathroom, why does it take her too long to wear her outift huh?

Then i heard the bathroom's door open, i look at it and saw Jennie.......

What the hell?! She's so hot and gorgeous! But no, it was only for me! No one is allowed to see it except for me

So i glare at her, and she give me questioning look.

"Go change."