- 22 -

(Don't play yet)

    J E N N I E

"What took you guys so long we are about to start" jin oppa said.

"An accident happen awhile ago but it's okay now" i smile on him.

"Okay taehyung let noona's fix your outfit and make up" namjoon oppa.

"Ne hyung"

"Go to your reserved sits now honey you'll met there taehyung's sister and jennie's brother" jimin said after kissing rosé's forehead.

"We will goodluck honey" we start to walk now heading to the seats.

I guess we are on VVIP seats in which we six are the only ones here while the fans are on our back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oohhhh i can make it right" as the song ended it turns dark, then it opens again but only a light for the bts but where's the---

"Army's we have a special announcement" namjoon oppa said.

"What is it oppaaa??"

"Where is my jimin oppa??"

"Ehhhh my jin oppa is gone too!"

"Wait what jungkook oppa where is he???!!" The fans asked.

"You'll see everyone just wait" namjoon said as the light turn off again.

And we are all surprised when a light in our front opens revealing jin oppa, jimin oppa, and jungkook in front of jisoo unnie, rosé and lisa.

They pull my friends hands and bring them on stage. Wait whatttt???

I laugh on how shock my friends are, same as me yiren and lucas we're laughing at their expression too.

"Huh?? Why are they with our oppa???"

"Awww so lucky of themm!!"

"I envy them huhuhu"

"Please army i hope you understand us but this three girls with us is our girlfriends, please don't get mad at them i hope you'll accept us" jin oppa said.

"Awww our oppa is already taken!!

"It's okay on us oppa as long as you are all happy!!"

"This is Jisoo my Girlfriend" jin oppa introduced unnie "annyeong everyone" unnie shyly greet.

"This is Rosé my Girlfriend everyone" jimin oppa said " I am Park Chaeyoung but you can call me rosé goodevening to all of you".

"Of course this is my Lalisa she's my girlfriend" jungkook said " hello goodevening everyone".

"Wow our oppa has beautiful girlfriends!!"

"Yes they are, i am happy for them"

I am happy for them too, the world already knows about their relationship. I envy them haha. A bitter laugh comes out from my mouth. Not like us it was hidden, it's okay though cause i know he doesn't love me at all.

I look down as i felt my heart hurt to my own thinking hahaha. Then the lights turns off again, but i didn't even bother looking at. Then...........

(Play the video)

"At that time, we had it tough
While looking up at those stars in the sky, too far out of reach
You at that time, didn't believe in galaxies
But I saw it, a silver galaxy
It must have hurt, it must have been so difficult
I ran towards the endless light

It tingles, that summer day's air
The cold sounds of the grey-lit streets
I draw in a breath and knock at your door

We gon' change
We gon' change
We gon' change
We gon' change
We gon' change

Now I wish we would smile more
It will be okay, because today's me is doing fine
Yesterday's you, now it's all clear
I want to hug the many thorns in the budding rose
The smiling kid, the child who was always laughing brightly
When I see you like that, I can't help smiling

It tingles, that summer day's air
The cold sounds of the grey-lit streets
I draw in a breath and knock at your door
We gon' change
We gon' change
We gon' change
We gon' change
We gon' change"

It was taehyung's voice i look up on stage and i saw him he's walking towards on me.

What??? Why is he going to me?

"Tonight, if I reach my hand to yours
Can you hold that hand?
I'll become you
You just have to look at my galaxies
Be showered with all those stars
I'll give you my world
The lights illuminating your eyes, they're the me of now
You're my boy, my boy
My boy, my boy, my boy

We gon' change
We gon' change
We gon' change
We gon' change
We gon' change
We gon' change
We gon' change
We gon' change"

As he stop singing he hold my hands and pull me to go up on stage.

"Yah what are you doing??!" I whisper ask on him but he didn't answer instead he kneels down.

Oh god what's this?? This is so embarrassing we are in front of thousands of army's. What is he doing??

"Jennie Kim......." I am froze when he calls me on my full name. "I know we don't have a good start especially me i have been too harsh on you even though you still care for me"

Then he takes out a box from his pocket that made me cover my mouth.

"I just want to propose on you, so that you will be my officially fiancé before our wedding i don't want to get married that you have been my fiancé because of arrange thingy. And to tell you Jennie you have won on our deal, cause i already fall inlove with you. So jennie are you willing to be my wife will you marry me?"

The tears on my eyes finally falls down.

"Of course i would love too taehyung" he takes out the ring from the box before putting it on my finger.

"Thank you jennie i love you" from what he says more tears have come out from my eyes.

"Finally the words that i have been waiting for you to tell me, i love you too taehyung" i happily said then he stand up before kissing me

"What is going on??"

"Omg why are they kissing??huhuhu my oppa"

"I guess she's oppa's fiancé just like what we have heard"

"She's so lucky!!"

When we pull away taehyung happily announce that "Everyone this is jennie my fiancé everyone is invited to watch our wedding i hope all of the army's accept that your taehyung oppa is getting married".

I am staring at him happily that i am so lucky to have this man. He already confirmed his feelings for me. I will love you forever Kim Taehyung i am not regreting to be your fan.

*******************

Hi guys since i love you all i update four chapters in one day, cause i guess you all miss me hehe joke a lot of you request for more chapters and here it is now hope you enjoy i'll update again tomorrow love you guys!❤️

~ Anndeukie