- 48 -

2 months passed.........

J E N N I E

"Ohhh so Hyuna unnie you are the one who i always saw at Jennie's fake grave." Rosé said as Hyuna unnie tell them that she always go to my fake grave because Aechan and Chungha unnie was there too.

"Yeah, i always hide when i would feel someone will visit them because i want to be alone with Aechan and Chungha." Hyuna unnie explained.

"We are very sorry Hyuna unnie to what we did to Chungha unnie......" Jisoo unnie apologize while looking down on the floor.

We are now back here on our house, yeah Mine and Taehyung's' house. While Hyuna unnie decided to visit us, and it was coincidence that the three girls came too.

Well Bangtan is not here same as Lia, i guess Lia is with her Dad.

"Aigooo! Past is past, move on already." Hyuna unnie smiled at them "It's all okay huh? No one wanted it to happen, it was all accident okay? So stop apologizing."

It made the Jisoo unnie, Rosé and Lisa smile and nodded.

It's still early in the morning so Taehyung is still sleeping on our room.

They are chit chatting at the dinning table, and me i am cooking our breakfast.

While cooking i remember something.

"Uhh Unnie's, Rosé, Lisa..." I called that made them look at me.

"Hmmm?"

"What is it unnie?"

"Uh can you help me to my surprise on Taehyung's birthday?" I asked.

"Of course, we would love to!" They said that made me smile.

After cooking, i prepare the food and serve it on the table. I go back to the kitchen to prepare some smoothies for us to drink.

While i was making smoothies the doorbell rings.

"I'll go get it!" Lisa volunteered.

"Yow everyone worldwide handsome is here!" Oh well i already know who it was and it's Jin oppa.

So Bangtan come here too huh? They are on good timing that i cooked a lot.

"Aunty Jennie!!" Lia run to me as she saw me.

"Hello baby Lia, here drink this." I give her the banana smoothie i made before smiling at her.

"Wow! Thank you Aunty!!" She happily said and kissed me on my cheeks.

"Yah Jennie you are spoiling my daughter!" Jisoo unnie said.

"Nah it's okay unnie, we just met recently so i need to get attached to her just like the others!" I smiled on unnie.

"Go wake your husband so that we can all eat together, i'll just continue making them." Hyuna unnie approach me.

I nodded on her before i remove my apron and leave the kitchen.

I slowly open our room's door, and closed it without making any noise. I jump on the bed making me fall beside Taehyung.

He groan, so i hug him. He burried his face to my neck before hugging me. He was getting clingy huh.

"Jagi wake up, breakfast is ready. Everyone is waiting for you." I said but he just continue to sleep.

So i decided to put a lot of kiss on his face. And lastly on his lips, that made him wake up.

"Yah!" He complain while covering his mouth.

He immediately run to the bathroom that made me laugh. And not long he go out of the bathroom.

"How naughty of you my wife, you kissed me while i still didn't brush my teeth!" He frowned.

I stand up from the bed and walk to him.

"I don't care okay? I still love you no matter what." I said that made him smile before he pulls my neck and kissed me.

I smiled while we are kissing, cause it does feel really good to kissed someone you love early in the morning huh.

When we both pull away, we decided to go downstairs and start to eat with others.

"What are your plans on Christmas?" Namjoon oppa asked.

"Hmmm i don't know, but it would be better to celebrate the Christmas if we all celebrate together." I said.

"Yeah! That would be great, but where?" Jimin oppa asked while he continues to eat.

"Your house or rather mansion is bigger than Bangtan house, so maybe we should celebrate here at your house Jennie and Tae." Jin oppa said that made us nodded.

"Okay, that would be great. Jagi i think we should buy some decorations later? Because Tommorow is the Christmas Eve." Taehyung look at me while asking.

"Hmmm why not?" I smiled at him.

"That's nice! We will help you guys to decorate the mansion,p but we should buy some gifts first. Let's just decorate later when we all get home." Jisoo unnie said that made us all nodded.

"Hmmm great idea, Jennie i'll call Lucas to join us tommorow since Mom and Dad are not here." Hyuna unnie said it made me nod at her before smiling.

"Okay! It's final, hurry up guys after eating our breakfast let's all head to the mall. To the biggest mall here in Seoul so that we won't see each other hahaha!" Hoseok oppa said.

______________

End is nearing guys uh wrong, a sad ending rather.

~ Anndeukie