- 41 -

2 YEARS LATER......

R O S É

"One bouquet of white roses please." The old lady nodded before she gets the cash i give to her.

I sit on the bench in front of the flower shop since i still have to wait, because they have to arrange it first.

While waiting my phone rings, i open my bag and gets my phone before answering the call.

"Babe, where are you? Our concert just ended." I smiled.

"You already know where i am Mr. Park Jimin."

"Babe..... You always go there when will you stop?"

"I don't know babe, going here makes me feel at ease."

"Hmm alright, after that go to Bangtan's house okay? or should i fetch you?"

"I'll just go there by myself."

"Okay, take care my chipmunk. I love you!"

"Ne, i love you too" I ended the call.

"Madame Rosé here's the bouquet you ordered." I smiled to the old lady before getting the white roses.

"Thank you!"

I start walking finding her place, as i have reach her place i put down the white roses before smiling bitterly.

"Hi baby Aechan did you miss Aunty Rosé? I'm sorry i am busy this past few months, Aunty misses you. I love you Aechan!"

"Hi Chungha unnie, i'm sorry again. I know i have already said sorry to you for thousand times, cause i know that saying sorry is not enough to what we have done to you. I'm really sorry unnie."

"I hate you, i still hate you. Why did you leave us? You save us but you didn't save yourself! It should have us unnie not you. Why are you so unfair Jennie unnie? Why did you Follow Aechan and Chungha unnie?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

J I M I N

I stand up and head to the door when i heard the doorbell rings. I know it was Rosé.

When i open the door i saw Rosé with her puffy eyes again, aish! I have already said to her to stop crying.

She immediately hug me when her tears start to fall down again.

"Shhh stop crying babe." I caress her hair while i hug her back.

"Babe, why does it still hurt?", Rosé continues to cry.

I cupped her cheeks and look it up to me "You'll get through this huh? I am always here for you." I give her a peck on her lips.

She smiled, so i dry her tears with my fingers before we both go to the living room.

We saw Hoseok hyung and Namjoon hyung playing video games. While Jin hyung and Jisoo are cooking at the kitchen, the maknaes? Hmmm i think they are doing something on Kook's room.

Tsh let them be, so we will have little kookie running here soon together with our baby Lia here.

"Aunty Rosé!!", Rosé bring Lia on her arms.

"Hey there cutie, what are you doing?",

"I am watching how Mommy and Daddy cooks."

Yeah, Lia is daughter of Jin hyung and Jisoo she's our only angel here in Bangtan's house. Too bad Lia didn't get a chance to meet Aechan.

"Oh really? Hmm that's great!", Rosé kisses Lia's cheeks that made me pout.

"Aunty..."

"Hmmm?"

"Uncle Jimin needs a kiss too." Lia giggles while pointing me.

Rosé look at me that made me pout even more, when she was about to kiss me on my cheeks when---

"Whoopss Lia, mommy needs help on the kitchen." Jisoo cover Lia's eyes before transferring it to her arms.

It made us all laugh.

"Yah, you both! No PDA please!", Yoongi hyung said as he was peaking on his pillow.

"Oh mianhe." Rosé apologize before giving me a peck on my lips.

And with that the three singles with no lovelife on the living room make face. Speaking of single.......

"Yah why are you guys so noisy, i am sleeping you know!" A sleepy Taehyung comes out of his room.

"Tsh killjoy!", I muttered.

"Yah! I am not!",

"Stop that kids, the food is all ready. Let's eat everyone!", That was Jin hyung's voice.

"Yey! Eating time!", We all look at the upstairs where the both maknaes shouted.

Aish! This two, that was they always do. They lock theirselves at Kook's room, they are just going out there when eating Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, or Snacks.

And yeah when us Bangtan are free, we always called the girls to come here so that we can have some time together. Especially Jin hyung, he always missed her daughter Lia.

We are now all sitting in this long table, eating silently when Tae talks.

"Uh guys, can you all come to our party? All of the business mans will attend, i'll just need some supporters since i am now handling our company." Taehyung chuckles.

"Oh sure!"

"I will be glad to do that Tae."

"Hmmm it's fine."

"Make sure to wear elegantly, cause the party will be held in cruise ship. And maybe bring some extra clothes."