- 25 -

T A E H Y U N G

"I miss my jennie!!" I pouted.

"Yah! Stop that hyung you'll see her later okay?!tsk" jungkook said before leaving the room.

"Tsh! You don't know how i am feeing right now okay? I haven't seen her since yesterday!" I pouted again.

I just look at the mirror to fix myself, the day has come jennie, you are going to be officially mine. Mine only, mine.

While thinking of her i remember something so i took the box from my pocket and open it.

While choosing our suits, i saw this on the jewelry store just in front of where we are choosing our suits

While choosing our suits, i saw this on the jewelry store just in front of where we are choosing our suits. It's a expensive rare moon nini necklace.

I bought this because jennie likes moon plus this necklace name has nini on it, in which it was jennie's nickname.

"Hyung!! Your mom and dad has arrived they are fetching you" jungkook called from the door.

"Okay coming" i stand up and look at the mirror for one last time before going to the church.

"All done! This is it taehyung!" I smiled before opening the room's door where my members waiting at me.

"We will head there first to check if everything is all ready and so that you can talk with your parents, congrats taehyung" namjoon hyung smiled at me while tapping my shoulder.

"I can't believe that taehyung was the first to get married on us, congratulations taehyung my man" jin hyung said and my other members congratulate me too.

"Thanks everyone, you all should leave i am heading to my parents now" they all nodded at me.

"Okay we will meet you there tae, i am excited to see you cry hahaha!" Yoongi hyung tease that i answer it with a glare before we part our ways.

I leave the hotel where everyone is preparing, but the difference is my bride and the others is on the other building. I saw the wedding car that was waiting outside the hotel.

"Taehyung my son you are so handsome!!" He look at his mom who get out of the car following by his dad.

"Congrats my son!" Taehyung smile at his dad.

"Thanks mom and dad!" He kissed his mom and dad on their cheeks.

"Let's go?" He nodded on his mom.

                                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you ready tae?" Taehyung look at the man beside him that was jimin.

"The truth is i'm not" jimin laugh at taehyung who are now currently shaking in nervous.

"Hahaha! I promise you that when your bride arrives your nervous will gone"

"And how can you be sure of that huh jiminie?"

"Trust me tae"

"Aish!" He look around inside the church, there's a lot of people invited including his parents business partners, their friends, family and relative only jennie's parents then yiren and rosé are not here because they are accompanying jennie.

"Ehem! Well the bride has just arrive tae goodluck" that made taehyung lookat door that was slowly opening revealing his beautiful bride.

"Fuck jimin!! My bride is so beautiful!" Jimin laugh at him.

He was admiring jennie while it was walking in the aisle with her parents and yiren then rosé at the back fixing her beautiful white gown that was totally fitted on her body. Her hair was tied up she was also wearing a gloves, while holding the bouquet of white roses.

He saw how jennie smile at him while her tears slowly streams down, that made taehyung tears comes out as well.

"Taehyung my son in law i am now giving you jennie's hand please take care of her, i am trusting you taehyung huh? Congratulations!" Taehyung smile at jennie's father while nodding before getting jennie's hand.

"Let's go?" Jennie nodded.

                                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the wedding they go next on the wedding reception in which it was held in the hotel where taehyung and jennie was staying earlier.

As what jennie, jisoo and lisa's plan they purposely give the bride's flower to rosé. And their friend was really surprised. But jimin coincidentally gets the garter, so they already know who will be the next bride and groom.

While everyone is eating taehyung and jennie are happily talking with each other.

"Jagi...." Jennie look at taehyung.

"Hmmmm??"

"Can i kiss you?"

"What??? We just kissed earlier taehyung"

"Why?? Can't i have another one?? Because i miss you so much you" jennie laugh at her pouting husband.

"Taehyung my jagi there's a lot of camera here broadcasting live for your fans and now you want them to see us kissing huh?"

"Okay" taehyung coldly said.

Jennie sigh and hold taehyung's chin to face her before kissing him.

"Happy now?" Taehyung happilly nodded after pulling away.

Then taehyung stand up from his sit walking on jennie's back, he take the box out from his pocket. He open it and saw the shining moon necklace he just check earlier, he took it out and gently put it on jennie's neck. It made jennie look at her neck, she was surprised on how beautiful that necklace was.

"Tae...... It's beautiful i love it, you do really know what i love huh thank you so much jagi thank you" taehyung kiss jennie's forehead when she hugs him.

'I didn't know that i will be this happy, thank you jennie for understanding me i will do everything just to make you happy too i will take care and protect you. You are only mine jennie i am possessive i hope you are aware of that, cause i don't like sharing of what i own. I love you so much', Taehyung thought while hugging jennie and watching everyone that was on the reception.