- 39 -

When Jennie arrive at the place that the unknown man sent to her, she was crouching while heading to the main door. She hurriedly passed by to the window, in which she didn't notice that her shadow can be seen through that window.

When she reached the main door she stopped for awhile, and when she was about to push the door open she hears......

"What do you think will be Jennie's reaction when she'll get to know that her so called husband and friends have secret on her?", A voice of a man said that made Jennie froze to her spot.

And all of the others secret has been revealed, she doesn't have any idea about all of those secrets.

Hearing those secrets, that they didn't bother to tell her. Made her felt like she was being stabbed many times, she feel betrayed, she feel pain and hurt, she feels like she was untrustworthy friend.

Jennie cried from the very start, she didn't know that they have those deep secrets.

And the one she hates the most is, her sister. Her precious sister was killed by Bangtan, where her husband is group with.

"Chungha unnie......", Jennie called as she remembers their beautiful memories when she was still a child.

Chungha was her only sister, and that's what she thought. Little did she know, Nevermind.

     J E N N I E

I have to stop crying, because my chest is getting heavier and heavier. I can't breath.

This is no good, my asthma is back again. It disappeared when i am 8 years old but i guess it comes back again now.

I tried to find some air, while holding my chest. I do really need to stop from crying.

But how? How can i stop crying when the pain is still here in my mind especially in my heart.

They made me look like stupid, stupid because i am the only one who doesn't know that they all have secrets and they didn't bother to tell me!

Why? Why didn't they tell me that earlier? They already know that when it comes to my family and friends i can't get mad them.

I am a soft hearted person, yes i have cold personality but i am fragile as fuck. I can't get angry at them even if i want to, i will even forgive them if they have told me earlier.

But now? I don't know, maybe this is already too much for me.

I am currently stopping myself on crying cause i do really need some air now, i don't know if i can still breath later. Then i heard a man's voice....

"Jennie honey, i know you are in there. You can now get in."

Am i ready to face them all? Pabo Jennie! Even though you are not ready you still have to save them remember.

I'll just set aside their wrong doing to me, cause i have to save them. All of them.

I slowly open the door while my other hand is still holding on my chest. When i enter the place, i feel like everything around me is twirling and dancing like hell.

I remember Kang gave me an inhaler at the café earlier, he said maybe i'll be needing it.

"Jennie!!", I heard some voices called me but i can't clearly see them. I'm still dizzy as fuck.

I immediately take out the inhaler before using it properly.

Oh god, thank god. My breathing is getting back to normal again, after some minute my dizziness is now gone and i can now breath properly.

I fix my hair before standing up straightly, and there i saw my friends.

I saw the girls are tied up while the boy with my husband is already beaten up.

Like who the hell dare to hurt my husband?! You'll pay for this.

"Yow Jennie honey, how are you? Are you now fine? Did you heard all of their secrets? So what do you want me to do on them?" The man who leads to all of this shits asked.

"Free them all." I said in stern voice.

"Ha! What the hell are you talking about honey after what they did to you, you still forgive them that fast? Aww how sweet of you honey."

"Can you stop calling me honey? You disgusted me. I don't want to repeat what i have said earlier Kim Jongin, Kai my love."