- 37 -

I will put some Jirose POV as they are the one who owns the next Fangirl Series. Just like what i did to Taennie on Jinsoo Fangirl.

Enjoy~

     R O S É

I groan as i feel my head hurts, i slowly open my eyes and saw we are at the place where Jennie had been kidnapped. I tried to move but i can't cause both my hands and feet were tied up. Same as Jisoo unnie and Lisa beside me, who are still unconscious.

Ouch my head do really hurt, what does exactly happened?

*flashback*

"I can't wait for the bingsu!!" Lisa whisper shouted as she was getting excited to eat bingsu.

"Yeah me too, i am excited to my chicken!" Jisoo unnie happily said.

We are happy chit chatting when a nurse knock and get inside Yiren's room.

This nurse..... Why there is wrong with her? I feel something to her which is not good. From the very start of the accident happen everytime we are alone to either Yiren's room or Lucas room, she was always there. She seems suspicious though. As i was about go out of the room a man in black suit stopped me by getting in my way.

"Go back." he said with authority. In which i immediately follow, i don't want anything happen to us.

"Jennie unnie where are you? Jimin........." I called in my thought.

"Yah! who are you?!" Jisoo unnie shouted when the man closes the door.

"You are too noisy you need to shut up!" The nurse said before taking out her gun, slamming it on Jisoo unnie's head making her fall down in unconscious.

"Unnie!!" Lisa squealed.

Oh no......

"You, too bitch." I cover my mouth when i found Lisa and unnie was now lying on the floor.

"Hi dear Rosie, i guess you need to sleep too." That was the last thing i heard before darkness covers my whole vision.

*end of flashback*

Hell yeah, that is why my head hurts huh.

"Awww!" I heard lisa groaned. I look at her and she was now awake same as Jisoo unnie.

We just looked at each other confused because we can't talk, we have this god damn cloth in our mouth.

After of some minutes of thinking how to get out of this place, we heard the door opens.

"Well, hello ladies." The man who get us from the hospital said.

"Hmmm sweetie this place suits them well, right?" The fake nurse said.

"Bitch", I cursed her in my thoughts.

"Stay still huh? Not long the show will start, we just have to wait to the other cast and also to the leading man and woman HAHAHAHAHA!" The man said before they both laugh.

Why does this man and fake nurse sounds so familiar to me?

"Are you guys confused who we are huh?" The man ask that made the three of us look at each other.

"You'll know later, just wait HAHAHAHA!"

They continue to laugh when the door opened widely making a loud thud that echoed in the whole place.

"Well the supporting actors and the leading man has just arrive..........."

     J I M I N

"Dad, can you please send me all the cctv's record earlier? Arasseo, thank you." I said as i ended the call.

While we are on the van, i have to check what they have done to my Rosé!

I open my laptop and not long Dad send me the record of the cctv's earlier, then there i saw the man in all black heading to Yiren's room.

"Look Tae, Jennie leave the room." I said that gets everyone attention and gather around me.

"Yah! He even bumped on my Jennie!" Taehyung shouted.

And we watch how the fake nurse enter the room before the man enter next, it took almost an hour before the nurse come out of the room and go back with three wheelchairs.

That's when she go out with Rosé on the wheelchair sitting unconsciously, next with the nurse is the man in all black who's pushing Jisoo and Lisa's wheelchair that was in the same state as Rosé.

"That bastard! How dare he hurt my Jisoo!" Jin hyung clenched his both fist.

"Bangtan get ready we are almost there." Namjoon hyung said that made us look at each other before nodding.