- 36 -

T A E H Y U N G

"Hyung, can you drive faster please??" I am now trembling in nervous.

"I am trying, okay?" Namjoon hyung calmly said. And not long we arrived at the hospital.

I immediately run to Lucas room and i sighed in relief when i saw him still lying conscious in his bed.

"He's all fine hyung" Jungkook tapped my shoulders.

"Yeah, but still i have a bad feeling Kook!" I said before running to my sister's room. I was shock when i saw no one, except for hospital stuffs.

"Oh god........" Hoseok hyung muttered.

"Uh excuse me, where is the patient Kim Yiren?" The nurse who's busy fixing the bed look at me.

"Are you a relative sir? Miss Kim Yiren moved to room 102 due to someone broke her machine, she almost die because of that." to what the nurse said made me walk backward.

"Thank you." I heard Jin hyung said before following me running to Yiren's new room.

When we have arrived at the front door of her room, we slowly enter the room and saw Yiren still lying on her bed. I saw the doctor and nurses are checking her.

"Doc, how is she?"

"Hmmm she's now fine, oh!" He was surprised same as me when we saw each other.

"Kang! I didn't know you are a doctor huh?" I said as i wrapped my left arm to his shoulder.

"Ah ne, the company assigned me here to check your sister and Jennie's brother."  He said and i just nodded. "Oh btw, i thought Jennie is going to you? Why are you not with her?" He asked that made me confused.

"What?!"

"I am with Jennie earlier, Jennie and her three other friends that was named Rosé, Jisoo, and Lisa was here earlier to visit your sister."

"Uh, Rosé was my girlfriend, Jisoo was his girlfriend, Lisa was his girlfriend." Jimin hyung said while pointing at Jin hyung and Jungkook.

"Oh i see, as what i am saying i am with Jennie on the café in the front of hospital earlier, she tell me what happened."

"What did she says?!" My heartbeat is now beating so fast, i don't feel good about this and i know it's the same to my friends.

"Uh she said she left to buy foods for her friends, but when she came back her friends was not there and only find Yiren who was shaking on her bed because someone broke her supporting machine." Kang sighed before continuing what he was saying to us, while me i remove my arms on his shoulder.

"While we are on the café, the nurses send me a photo in which it contains her friends stuffs like, what did she said?" Kang was stopped when he was thinking about what Jennie said to him earlier "Ahhh! she said that Rosé's phone, Jisoo's bag, and Lisa's other pair of shoes was there it was left on the Yiren's old room." We hear a loud thud, and there we saw jimin fall on the ground.

"Jennie says she was going to meet you up, before she leaves me alone on the café. And wait i saw someone suspiscious earlier before everything happened. I saw a man wearing all black with a nurse entering your sister's room, i went to check the nurse information and they said that nurse is not working here in this hospital so i thought maybe it was just a fake nurse." With that we all hear Jin hyung punch the wall.

"Yah hyung! Calm down." Yoongi stopped Jin hyung.

"T-thank you Kang, but Jennie is not with me." It widens his eyes.

"W-we have t-to go Kang thank you so much!" I tapped his shoulder before we hurriedly go back to our van.

"Same old place hyung." Jimin said as he clenched his fist.

"That man! If he do anything bad to my Lalisa, i will really remove him in this fucking world!" Jungkook irritated said.

"I told you hyung this will be not easy, he planned all of this for the long time. That's why he's all ready" I said while locking both of my hands to hold my anger.

"But who is the woman that your friend said?!" Hoseok hyung ask confused.

"I don't know who it was, but i have a lead. I think she is the one who planned to get the girls involved, she pretend to be Yiren's nurse so she can take advantage of the girls!" I said as i am getting impatient.

"Just wait for me, i will surely kill you. I will get my revenge for my daughter!"