- 29 -

T A E H Y U N G

Hearing what jennie says gives me so much energy that make my tiredness from a long flight gone.

"You're pregnant?" She nodded.

"That means i am going to be a father??" I excitedly ask.

"Yes jagi, and i am going to be a mother. We are now both parents taehyung!"

I felt a tear comes out from my eyes, is this what they called tears of joy? I run to jennie so that i can hug her tight.

"I am so happy jennie!!"

"Me too jagi, we just have to wait for our angel to come out." jennie smiled at me.

"Did i hear right? Am i going to be an aunty huh?" The voice gets our attention so we look where it comes from and we saw jisoo, lisa, rosé and the rest of bangtan on our door.

"Yes, you are unnie!"

"Omg!! Ahhhh!! Lisa we are going to be aunty soon!" Rosé jump with lisa in happiness.

"Congrats bro!" Jimin greeted same as my other members.

"Thanks everyone, but why did you go here? Is there any event?" I ask.

"No hyung, actually we have already noticed it earlier that noona might be pregnant because of her attitude earlier. That's why we call the girls too, so that we can all come here to hear the great news and congratulate you both." jungkook explained that made me nodded.

"So taehyung, goodluck on taking care of a pregnant woman. It will be not that easy you know hahaha!" Jisoo said.

"I know, so today was the start. Aish goodluck to me for real hahahahaha!"

"Let's celebrate guys for our success world tour and for our coming angel." jin hyung said that made us all agree.

8 months later..........

(Sorry for skipping hehe)

"Ahhhhh!! What the fuck!!" Jennie screamed while she was being pushed on the strecher bringing her inside the hospital.

"WHERE ARE YOU!! KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG!!"

"Jagi i'm here, i am not gonna leave you."

"Ahhh it hurts!! It's your fucking fault!!" She pinched me on my side.

"Ouch!! But you enjoyed it too jagiya hehe."

"Shut the fuck up and get this baby out already!!"

"Sir you are not allowed to enter her, just wait here sir taehyung." the nurse said as they close the ER's door.

I hope they will be okay. God, please guide them.

"Tae!!" I look where it comes from and it was hoseok hyung with others.

"How's jennie?" Rosé ask.

"She was already inside the ER, ready to give birth."i nervously said.

"Relax tae, i know everything will be alright." namjoon hyung comforted.

Minutes has passed.......

"Husband or relatives of Ms. Jennie?" The nurse ask.

"I am the husband, and they are our friends."

"Uh okay you can go inside to check your wife and the baby, congratulations sir." that made me look at my members and they nodded.

I hurriedly go inside and saw jennie carrying our baby.

"Jagi......"

"Tae she's a girl, a lovely girl." jennie cried.

I kiss her on her forehead before looking on our baby.

"Thank you jennie, thank you for giving birth to our healthy and adorable daughter." she smiled at me.

"Hmmmm carry her in your arms tae." jennie give the baby to me in which i carefully get her and bring her to my arms.

"So this what a father feels like......." I smiled while admiring my daughter.

"We should name her Aechan tae cause she's lovely." i nodded in agreement.

"You are so adorable baby Kim Aechan, dad loves you so much." i sit beside jennie before she hugs the both of us.

"Yah! Let me go first i want to see my beautiful niece!" We hear lucas voice before he enters the room.

"Noona, can i see my niece?" Jennie nodded while i slowly show him baby aechan.

"Wait, i want to see my niece too!!" We saw yiren hurriedly enters the room. Then both lucas and yiren look at baby aechan.

"She's so pretty oppa she looks like unnie." yiren cooed as she enjoy admiring aechan.

"Yah! I also look like her!" I pouted tht made all of them laugh.

"What's her name noona?" Lucas ask while holding aechan's small hands.

"Aechan, Kim Aechan..."

"Hmm it's beautiful like her." yiren smiled.

"Okay that's rude, not the only two of you are allowed to see taehyung and jennie's baby!" Jisoo said as they barge inside the room.

"Omonaaaa! she's so cutee!!" Lisa coo.

"What's her name??" Hoseok hyung excitedly ask.

"Kim Aechan"

"Pretty!!" Rosé said.

"Ha! poor taehyung, aechan seems inherited jennie's face." jin hyung said that made me glare at him before pouting.

Hmp! Unfair! I also look like Aechan too, i will all prove that to all of you when she grows up.