- 42 -

T A E H Y U N G

I missed you, i miss your touch, i miss your kiss, i miss your hugs, i miss your smile, i miss everything about you.

But what can i do when you are already gone? You are so unfair Jagi you know that?

Why did you leave me? Why did you follow Aechan? I never expected that i will be this hurt in my entire life.

One is enough, but two is too much. My wife and daughter is too much for me to handle, can i just die too? So that i can be with you both.

But why? Why we didn't saw your body on the explosion?

Her funeral? It was only an empty coffin just to give respect to her soul. But why i am still not convinced that you are already dead?

*Flashback*

When we run outside, we saw the girls w-with...... TWICE?!

"Babe are you alright?!", I heard Rosé worriedly asked on Jimin hyung.

"Yes, i am more worried for Jennie." Hyung said that made me taken a back.

Oh Shit! I have to go back, i need to save my wife.

I was about to run back when i heard a police car siren, after that i heard some running footsteps too. Which is Kai's underling is going out from inside the place.

By the way this old building is named, place. I don't know why but it's weird right?

Bingo! You are now all gonna live your life on the jail forever. It was exactly the police arrival when Kai underlings reach the outside.

"Sir is there any people inside?", A policeman approach me in which i nodded.

"I need to fetch her sir, just give me a minute.", I said as i was about to run again when.....

*Boom!*

The whole place are now burning and damaged.

*End of flashback*

Is there any possibility that you are still alive jagi?

I dry my tears before i sigh heavily, i look myself at the mirror. I fix my suit my hair and face.

 I fix my suit my hair and face

Hmmm looking good Tae.

After fixing my self, i go out of my room and head to the living room. Everyone is already done, i guess i am the only one who they are waiting for.

How i wish that Jennie was here too.

"Let's go?", They nodded at me before we leave the house.

                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Phone rings*

"Hello Pd-nim?", Everyone look at me.

"Hmm Tae where are you?Are you with Bangtan?",

"Ne Pd-nim i ask them to accompany me to the party, can i ask why Pd-nim?",

"Good, i just want to say that Bangtan needs to perform at the party. It was requested by the head of the businesses.",

"Ahh alright Pd-nim.",

"You need to go there early, you still have to prepare. I'll hang up now, take care, especially of Lia huh?", The call ended.

"What did Pd-nim said hyung?", I look at Jungkook who ask.

"He said we will perform later.", That made them look at me again.

"Really?!", The Bangtan asked.

"Yeah, Jin hyung we need to be there early can you drive fast a little bit?", Hyung look at me through the rearview mirror.

"Okay, Hon give Lia to Tae. I am gonna drive fast, it will be dangerous if she's here in front.", Jisoo nodded while giving Lia to me.

"Hello there Lia!", She smiled at me.

She's Just 3 years old yet she can now walk and talk fluently, she was a great kid just like my Aechan.

"Uncle Taehyung i am sleepy, can i sleep at you?", I pinch her cheeks before nodding.

And not long she fell asleep at my chest, i caress her hair just like what i always do to Jennie when she always fell asleep on me.

When we arrive at the Hotel venue, i fix myself without disturbing Lia's sleep. When i took a glance at the entrance it was like an red carpet opening.

While looking at the entrance, my eyes caught something that is very inconceivable.

'No way!',

Fuck! Please tell me i am dreaming

"Hyung.", I tapped Jimin hyung's shoulder.

"Hmmm?",

"Look it's Jennie!", I said pointing at girl who just arrived at the entrance.

"Oh my god! Guys look it's Jennie!", Jimin hyung said

But when everyone look where we are pointing at, she was already gone.

"Yah are you both crazy? You already both know that Jennie is dead and now your saying you saw her? Tss what a joke.", Yoongi hyung said.

I look at Jimin hyung, he was also looking at me like he was saying he saw it too.

If i am not bringing Lia in my arms, i could have run to her right now.

Wait for me, i will surely find you later Jennie Kim.