Chapter 7

Izuku's POV~

I wasn't sure what to say to his offer. I mean, I definitely didn't want to say no, but would saying yes seem to desperate?

Before I could answer, there was a knock on Todoroki's door. He got up and went to answer while I just stood awkwardly in the middle of his room. "Oh, Bakugou." Todoroki said after opening the door.

I turned to look for myself. "Kacchan?" I asked hesitantly, just a little worried he was still mad at me.

"Don't look so fucking scared nerd, I'm not going to attack you." He said gruffly.

Todoroki looked back at him, expressionless like normal. "Was there something you needed or?..." He asked.

Kacchan huffed, looking almost embarrassed by the question. "You guys weren't in the commons and I knew Deku was still locked out of his room, so I figured you'd both be here." He explained, but not really. That wasn't really what Todoroki asked.

"Well you found us." Todoroki said.

"I- I just-"

My eyes widened. Kacchan was stuttering and fumbling over his words.

"I just want to sleep." He said quietly, shocking both Todoroki and I.

I switched my gaze from Kacchan to Todoroki. The duel haired boy just nodded and moved back over to his bed. I walked forwards and cautiously grabbed Kacchan's hand, startling him.

"What're y-"

"Shh Kacchan, just c'mon." I said, leading him over to Todoroki's bed. Todoroki was on one side, already scrolling through his phone again. My guess is that he wasn't tired yet. I crawled in next to him, pulling Kacchan in next to me, just in case Todoroki said something that pissed him off.

I was fully prepared to be his therapy teddy bear.

He hesitantly laid down next to me, but kept a few inches in between us. "Kacchan, you literally slept on top of me last night." I pointed out with a teasing smile.

He grumbled, but got over himself and wrapped his arms around me waist and rested his head on my shoulder. I brought a hand up to his hair, playing around with the spikes. You'd think that they'd be rough and brittle, but his hair was outrageously soft and I had no clue how.

After about twenty minutes, he was fast asleep. I was trying my hardest to stay awake. At that point I was pretty sure Kacchan was having nightmares, so I wanted to stay up, just in case he woke up.

I felt Todoroki shift on my other side, moving me as well so I was leaning back against his chest. He had put his phone down and was tracing a hand along the arm that I had around Kacchan with my hand in his hair.

"Go to sleep Midoriya, today took a lot out of you." He whispered to me.

"But what if-"

"Don't worry about him. I'll be up if he wakes up, but you need to sleep. Just close your eyes." He said in a soft tone of voice.

I couldn't fight off sleep any longer and finally fell asleep.

Todoroki's POV~

What the hell was I doing?

I had two passed out guys in my bed. If my father found out, I was dead. He'd be completely livid.

Good.

I like pissing him off, probably more than I should.

Besides the point.

I looked between Midoriya and Bakugou. How did this even happen? They were at each other's throats a few hours ago, and now Midoriya was Bakugou's teddy bear. Why were they so bipolar?

Personally, I had my own feelings to sort out. I had never been the best at the whole, feelings, thing. Being bombarded with a bunch of new emotions for two different people, guys at that, on top of trying to help them both with... well everything... was just a lot for an emotionally stunted person to handle.

I just stayed like that, trying to sort out my own feels, for a few hours. Probably. I wasn't really paying attention, until Bakugou started to mumble and move around in his sleep.

'So it is nightmares.' I thought to myself.

I reached one of my arms over Midoriya and tried to shake him awake. "Bakugou." I said, trying to keep my voice down to avoid waking the green haired boy in between us.

"Bakugou."

"Katsuki, wake up." He finally jumped awake, his breathing heavy and sweat starting to form on his forehead.

"Hey, you're okay. It's just me. No ones gonna hurt you." I said softly to him. I used to get nightmares a lot when I was younger. I was just trying to copy what Fuyumi did for me.

He looked around and seemed to realize where he was and who he was with. He let out a breath of relief and rested his forehead against Midoriya's shoulder. "I thought they stopped." He said, more to himself than to me.

"That's not how it works. One good night doesn't mean they magically disappeared. It just means it's getting better." I said to him.

Apparently we weren't being quiet enough, because Midoriya woke up around then.

"Hm? Kacchan?" He asked, moving so he was sitting up and grabbed the other boys head in his hands. "What happened?" He asked him worriedly, noticing his clear distress.

'Fuck, why is that so cute?' I asked myself.

Bakugou moved his head away from his grip. "Nothing, just go back to sleep Deku." He said quietly.

"He had a nightmare." I offered up. Bakugou sent me a glare as Midoriya's worried face became more intense.

"Are you okay?" He asked the explosive blonde.

"I'm fine nerd. I'm always fucking fine." He said, not sound convincing in the slightest.

Midoriya seemed to agree, because he immediately pulled him into his chest and just hugged him. Bakugou was surprised at first, but didn't try to pull away, just giving into it.

"Just try to go back to sleep Kacchan. Shoto and I are both right here and won't let anything bad happen. Just sleep, okay?" He cooed to the other boy.

He didn't fall asleep for a while after that, but when he eventually did, Midoriya and I both stayed up. Neither of us were talking, not wanting to disturb Bakugou, but I was running a hand through Midoriya's hair and he had a firm grip on my hand.

I barely even noticed when my own breath evened out and I was asleep.