Chapter 24

"You think I have a plan?" Shoto asked him, slightly baffled. "If I had a plan, I wouldn't be here right now. I'd be, you know, executing the plan." He finished awkwardly.

Katsuki stared at the duel haired boy with wide eyes. "You said all that shit about figuring it out and then getting back together, and you don't have a plan?!" He asked him, grabbing at his own hair. He was overly stressed and this conversation was not helping.

"The point of this whole situation, was to get you to pull your head out of your ass, so that we can all work together to come up with a plan." Shoto explained. That wasn't really the reason for their talk, but Katsuki didn't need to know that.

Katsuki pinched the bridge of his nose and took a deep breath. "Why did I fall in love with two dumb asses?" He asked himself.

"Everyone's a dumb ass in your eyes." Shoto helpfully pointed out. He was just happy Katsuki had finally admitted to being in love with them again.

"Not true, I'm not a dumb ass." Katsuki said, smirking behind his hand, not that it stopped Shoto from seeing it. It wasn't Katsuki's plan to block it either, so he couldn't care less.

"We've been over this, you're just an ass." Shoto said, it now being his turn to smirk.

Katsuki frowned and rolled his eyes, not wanting to continue the conversation in the direction it appeared to be heading. "Look, can we just figure out what we're gonna do about our fucking parents? Because I don't know about you, but mine aren't going to back down." He said, trying to get them back on track.

Shoto nodded thoughtfully, "It's not like my dad is going to give up either, he'd rather I was dead than with two guys." He paused. "Maybe we can go to Izuku's room and talk with him? Especially you, he's a mess about what you said to him. You owe it to him to fix it. Besides, he's a better planner than both of us combined, if anyone can figure this out, it's him." Shoto said, already walking to the door, Katsuki following right after.

"He isn't a better planner than me! I'm the fucking best planner." Katsuki grumbled as the walked down the hall and got into the elevator. There wasn't anyone in Katsuki's hall, so they were safe for the time being. If there was someone out and about on Izuku's floor, they'd be in trouble.

When the elevator pinged, signaling they had arrived to the correct floor, they were both relieved to find no one present. They quickly made it to Izuku's room and quietly let themselves in. Shoto knew the smaller boy would still be sleeping, so they didn't bother with knocking.

And sure enough, Izuku was still passed out, hugging a pillow.

"Why does he have to be so god damn cute?" Katsuki whispered to Shoto.

"I have no clue."

"How'd we get so fucking lucky?" He asked.

"I'm not going to say I deserve either of you, but maybe the universe is trying to make up for our shitty parents by giving us an absolute angel?" Shoto offered.

Katsuki nodded, "Sounds reasonable."

"C'mon, we should probably wake him up." Shoto said,, motioning with his head towards Izuku's sleeping figure. Katsuki nodded again in agreement.

Shoto went on the far side of his bed and Katsuki went over to Izuku's side. Shoto carefully sat himself down on the side of the bed, knowing that Katsuki needed a few minutes just to talk to Izuku and, hopefully, apologize.

Katsuki nervously sat next to Izuku. He was terrified to wake him up. What would happen if he didn't forgive him for breaking his heart? What if he didn't get a second chance?

He looked up at Shoto for reassurance, receiving a head nod in encouragement. It wasn't much, but it was enough for Katsuki to place his hand on Izuku's shoulder and gently shake him, succeeding in wake him up in a matter of seconds.

Izuku was startled at the sudden movement and gasped a bit when he came to. The first thing he saw were the crimson eyes of the boy that broke his heart. He was beyond confused as to why he was now sitting on his bed, waking him up.

"K-Kacchan?" He hesitantly asked.

Katsuki's eyes were tender as he took in the sight of Izuku's still tear stained face. "I'm sorry, Izuku." He looked away, not being able to maintain eye contact with him.

Before he could continue his apology, Izuku had leapt into his arms, clinging to his broad frame. Katsuki was shocked, but quickly recovered and wrapped his arms around Izuku, missing the way his smaller body fit with his own.

"You should be mad." Katsuki mumbled into Izuku's shoulder, where he had buried his head.

"I love you to much to be mad." Izuku said, not meaning to make Katsuki feel even worse than he already did.

"I'm such a terrible boyfriend." Katsuki said, holding onto Izuku tighter.

"Hey, no you're not! You were just stressed and scared and probably really sleep deprived. I can't really blame you for blowing up. I knew it was a risk when I went to talk to you, if anything it's my fault." He said, breathing in Katsuki's cinnamon scent. He had missed it for the week and a half they were apart.

Katsuki pulled back, just enough to be able to see Izuku. "But I didn't blow up. I lied to you! I said I didn't love you, either of you. I called you stupid and useless and a Deku and-"

Izuku grabbed Katsuki's face with both hands, trying to calm him down. "Hey, hey, hey, it's okay. You're apologizing. You feel guilty. You didn't actually mean anything you said. It's okay Kacchan," he said, leaning his forehead against the blonde's. "I forgive you. All that matters is that I can finally just freaking hug you!" Izuku said, a bit childishly, quickly moving in for another hug.

Katsuki was on of the best huggers Izuku had ever met. Besides Shoto, who was equally as good.

"Now that we've established that we all love each other, can we plan how we're going to deal with our parents?"