Chapter 13

~Time Skip to the first day of school~

Izuku's POV~

"Kacchan! Wake up already. You're gonna be late." I said, already full dressed as I shook the blonde awake.

I had already tried to wake him up once before, but I came back from getting dressed and he was asleep again. I didn't think he got a lot of sleep that night.

"I'm up, I'm up. Go to class, I'll be there before the bell rings." He said, sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

"Are you sure you wanna go to class today? You look exhausted." I asked, pushing his bangs out of his face after they fell in front of his eyes.

"It's the first day Deku, I'm going." He said sternly, brushing off my hand and getting out of bed.

"Fine, but if you can't focus on the notes, or if you end up falling asleep, you can borrow mine." I said, walking towards his door. Shoto opened it and walked in before I could reach it. "I thought you already left?" I asked him.

"It's the first day we can't just hide in one of our dorms together, I wanted kisses before I left." He said crossing his arms like a child.

I giggled, but complied with his request, pecking him on the lips. He pouted at it. I turned around and quickly kissed Kacchan as well, before turning towards the door, yet again.

"I'm going to class. If you two are late because you started making out, I'm sleeping in my own bed tonight." I warned, knowing that they would probably do it anyway and we'd all be in my dorm that night.

"Got it." Kacchan said, taking his shirt off and throwing it in his laundry basket and then looking for his uniform.

I got a little side tracked. My boyfriend had some great abs, I can't lie about that.

"Izu, remember school? That thing you said you were gonna go to?" Shoto teased, making me jump a little bit as my face heated up.

"You did that on purpose!" I shouted at Kacchan as I went out his door.

"You have no proof!" He yelled back.

I was smiling to myself the whole walk to class. It was just hard to not be in a good mood lately.

Walking into class, I realized I had gotten there with only a few minutes to spare, and Shoto and Kacchan would definitely be late.

And I wasn't wrong.

Shoto walked in a minute after the bell and Kacchan was just a few minutes behind him. I rolled my eyes teasingly at them when each of them finally made it to class. They were smart to walk in at different times though, or else people would have gotten really suspicious.

"Now that all of you have decided school was worth coming to," Mr. Aizawa said, sending glares at Kacchan and Shoto. "Today, we'll mainly just be training to see if you improved or regressed over the break." He explained, causing most of the class to start whispering happily. No one really wanted to do actual school work on the first day back.

I wasn't really worried. I hadn't been training heavily over break, I was a bit distracted, but I had kept up a regular schedule, so I definitely didn't regress.

Everyone funneled out of the classroom and headed to the locker rooms so we could get into our gym uniforms. Kacchan, Shoto, and I stayed a decent ways away from each other, but if you paid enough attention, you could catching us glancing at each other whenever we could.

It was harder than I thought it was going to be.

When we finally got out to the training area, the class split into their own cliques. Iida, Uraraka, and Shoto were all by me, but Kacchan was with his own friends. I knew that after class, Shoto and I would have a lot of reassuring to do. Kacchan can be really insecure when it comes to our relationship, well all of  us are really, but Shoto and I both knew that the fact we were in the same friend group and he wasn't, was going to cause some sort of rift.

"Okay class. You're third years now, and after this year you'll be on your way to becoming pro heroes. I hope you're all prepared for more intense training. Starting with today. You'll all be sparring. I want you to treat it like a real fight, go all out, but try not to kill anyone." Mr. Aizawa instructed.

Well that was reassuring.

Sparring actually sounded like fun. It had been awhile since I had bee able to spar. I hadn't since the first time Kacchan and I fought. Shoto and Kacchan wouldn't spar with me over the summer, I think they were to scared of hurting me. Which I guess I could understand, I didn't want to hurt them either, but it would be hard to have those thoughts during school. What if we got paired up to spar?

Everyone was paired up with another student in the class and that would be who we were going to spar with. I was partnered up with Kaminari, which I was actually a little nervous for. At the end of last year, he had been getting better control of his quirk, but the slightest distraction and he could emit to much electricity and totally fry his opponent.

Kacchan was up against Aoyama and Shoto was against Hagakure. Not that I didn't have faith in my fellow classmates, but I was pretty sure the battles would be easy for my boyfriends.

Again, I wasn't wrong.

Shoto's was over in seconds, all he had to do was freeze the ground like he did when he was against her in first year. Kacchan's took a little longer, because Aoyama kept using his laser to run away from him, but eventually he got to sick to keep using it, and Kacchan won shortly after.

I was up next. I was a little scared. I didn't want to end up like the dummies Kaminari had completely destroyed last year, especially since he hadn't even tried to.

I just hoped he had trained over the summer.