Chapter 25

Izuku looked over and just then noticed that Shoto was also there. He smiled warmly at him, knowing he was the reason Katsuki was in his room, apologizing.

"So we're plotting against your parents?" Izuku asked, looking back and forth between the two of them.

"Yeah. Icyhot over there, decided that we needed a plan." Katsuki said, nodding over to their other boyfriend.

"Okay, but if we're going to come up with a plan, we kind of all need to be on the same page." Izuku said, confusing the two other boys.

"You know, we all need to know everything. What happened with your guys' parents after they found out, what we're up against." He clarified after seeing their puzzled looks.

Shoto nodded, knowing it was a reasonable request. Katsuki paled. He didn't want his boyfriends to ever find out.

Shoto noticed his panic and volunteered to go first. "Well I was dragged out of the school by my hair, and then I had to walk home. When I got there, my father was already home. He basically just yelled and swatted me around a bit." He said with a shrug. It wasn't the worst thing that had ever happened to him by his father's hand.

"Sho, you have a black eye and I saw the burn on your wrist." Izuku pointed out, but kept his voice soft. He didn't think Shoto would blow up like Katsuki would, but he didn't want to push him.

"That's swatting me around a bit." Shoto said.

Izuku stayed quiet. Not pushing it.

They both glanced over at Katsuki. It was his turn.

The blonde took a deep breath. "Remember that one summer in middle school, where I disappeared and everyone joked that I died or something?" He asked in a quiet voice, avoiding eye contact.

Izuku nodded, knowing that the question was directed at him.

"Well, a week into summer vacation, my parents found out I was gay. They sent me away for the summer," Izuku sucked in a sharp breath, knowing exactly where the story was going.

Katsuki pulled his knees up to his chest and wrapped his arms around them, feeling overly vulnerable. "I went to a conversion camp for two months. It was fucking terrible. I eventually just pretended that it worked, because it was better than the alternative. When I finally got sent back home, my parents and I just ignored it. We never talked about it or brought it up again. Until last week."

Izuku saw Katsuki's eyes water. He scooted closer and burrowed under his arms, wrapping his arms around his waist, a contact Katsuki was grateful for. Shoto moved closer on his other side, pulling them both to lay down on his chest as he ran a hand through the blonde's spiky hair.

"I'm getting you both out of those houses." Izuku said, breaking their silence.

Shoto smiled fondly at the determination in his voice. "And how are you gonna do that?" He asked.

"I'm going to tell All Might. Shoto will be easy, we'll show him your eye and burn, and Endeavor's done for. You say he's the number one hero and we can't win against him, well with the symbol of peace, we can. Kacchan will be more of a challenge. I saw we just freaking snatch him. He can hide out in my dorm or my house, we all know my mom would be more than happy to take in both of you." Izuku explained, tightening his grip on Katsuki as he talked.

"It won't be easy, but I think we can do it." Shoto said, causing Izuku to look up at him, his eyes full of starts. If Shoto thought they could pull it off, then of course they could. He was the most realistic of them all.

Izuku sat up in excitement. "As much as I just want to snuggle with you two, I'd rather make sure you're both safe. We need to go talk to All Might and the other teachers. Then call my mom." He said pulling them both to their feet and scrambling to the door.

He led the way to the elevator, Shoto and Katsuki trailing a few feet behind. Katsuki took a deep breath before whispering to Shoto, "Do you think this'll actually work?"

"Legally, yes. There's enough evidence for my case, my father will be stripped of all parental rights. For you, it sounds like you're close to getting kicked out as it is. Just stop trying to please your parents, and they should willingly let you go." Shoto said with a shrug before realizing how insensitive he sounded. Just because he didn't care about his father, didn't mean Katsuki felt the same way about his parents.

"Yeah," Katsuki breathed out, thinking about getting away from his mom and dad. He had never had anywhere to go before, so leaving had never been an option. But now, he had a place to go and people to go to. People that loved him unconditionally.

It was a strange thought for him. He had never had that before. Unconditional love.

"C'mon slow pokes! We have charges to press!" Izuku called from the elevator as he held the doors open for them.

Shoto and Katsuki both couldn't hold in their laughs. They were both so stressed as of late, that the smallest thing seemed to make them crack and finally show happiness, knowing that they were so close to being okay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I should have noticed sooner! Can you forgive me young Todoroki? I have failed as a teacher and hero."

So All Might was taking the news a bit personally. He was beating himself up for not getting Shoto away from Endeavor earlier. He had always had a gut feeling that something was wrong, and now he'd never be able to forgive himself for not acting on it.

Shoto's eyebrows shot up in surprise. "Oh, yeah. I forgive you. Not that there's a reason to be sorry. It's not like I really told people about it."

"You told me first year." Izuku spoke up.

"I told you he trained me harder than you should train a fully grown adult. Not that he had a habit of breaking my ribs." Shoto clarified.

"He's broken your ribs? And it's a habit?!" Katsuki yelled, pissed that he hadn't been told the extent of it.

"Not the point. We just need your help to get me away from him. And probably Nezu, because he's freakishly intelligent." Shoto added as an off handed thought.

"Of course. I'll call the authorities and get Endeavor arrested, then go and talk to Nezu." All Might said.

The three students excused themselves from his office as he dialed his phone. They all let out a collective breath.

They were so close to being okay.