Chapter 10

~Time Skip three weeks before the school year begins~

Izuku's POV~

"Uraraka!" I exclaimed through the phone, turning red at her comment.

I could hear her laughing on the other end of the line. "C'mon Deku, just give me the details!" She squealed.

I had made the mistake of telling her that I had officially kissed Kacchan and Shoto. She had made some... embarrassing comments, and now there we were.

"I'm not talking about this right now. See you in three weeks, Ura. Bye, I love you." I said dragging out the 'you' as she protested, right before I hung up the phone.

I walked out of the kitchen and plopped myself on the couch next to Kacchan, who was supporting a half asleep Shoto. "And how was that?" Kacchan asked as I sat down.

I sighed. "I don't understand girls." I said honestly.

He snorted at my response. "Good thing you're gayer than a fucking rainbow then." He said.

I moved his arm up and wrapped my own around his waist, snuggling into his side. "Yeah, good thing I am." I said, directing my attention to the tv, which was playing that weeks weather forecast.

"School starts in a few weeks." I said.

"Yeah." Kacchan responded in a breathy voice.

"What's gonna happen?" I whispered, scared for the answer.

I felt his arm tighten around my shoulders. "Stop worrying so much," he whispered into my ear, placing a soft kiss on the top of my head. "Just because Shoto and I don't want the whole class to know yet, doesn't mean we're gonna break up. We just won't be able to cuddle on the couch anymore." Kacchan said, trying to ease my anxiety.

But a certain phrase caught my attention.

"Break up? Are you imply that we're dating?" I asked, turning my head up to face him with a smile.

He took the opportunity to place a gentle kiss on my lips. "Obviously." He responded before kissing me again.

"Could you guys kiss quieter? Some of us are trying to sleep." Shoto grumbled, burying his head further into Kacchan's chest.

I giggled softly at his words. "Sorry Sho, Kacchan was just admitting to being our boyfriend." I explained.

"That's great babe, but haven't we been dating for like two months?" Shoto asked sleepily, his eyebrows scrunching together, though his eyes were still closed.

"Just go to bed Shoto." I said, holding back my laugh.

"Mmk, that's what I've been trying to do anyway." He mumbled to himself.

He fell asleep literally minutes later. 'What a baby.' I thought to myself with a smile as I brushed my hand through his hair gently.

"I do believe we were in the middle of kissing before sleeping beauty interrupted us." Kacchan spoke up, directing his attention back to me.

"Oh no you don't. No more kisses, Sho's trying to sleep. He was up later than normal last night." I said, which seemed to cause Kacchan to worry.

"What? Why?" He asked, looking back at our boyfriend. Yeah, I could say that now.

"I'm not sure, but I woke up at like three and he was still awake. I was able to get him to put his phone down and eventually got him to fall asleep, but it definitely wasn't enough." I explained, brushing his bangs away from his face while he slept.

"He was up early to." Kacchan pointed out.

I hummed in confirmation. "I think he's getting stressed about school starting up again." I said, voice my thoughts.

"Yeah, I can see that." He agreed.

I looked up at him, "And how are you doing with it coming up? I know you said not to worry about us, but what about you?" I asked him.

I knew school was something that they had both been terrified for. It meant a possibility of someone else finding out and the more people that found out, the greater the chance it got back to their families, especially Shoto, seeing as the staff knew his dad personally.

"It still doesn't feel like it's real. It hasn't sunk in yet, ya know? I probably won't freak out until the week before." He told me honestly.

"Hm, maybe that's a good thing. Gives you a care free last few weeks." I pointed out.

He nodded, gazing back at Shoto. "What're we gonna do about him though? If he's already stressed, I can't imagine how bad it's gonna get as the day gets closer." Kacchan said, his eyebrows knitting together in concern for our duel haired boyfriend. Still wasn't used to it.

"There isn't a whole lot we can do, other than try and make sure he's asleep before us. At least then we know he'll get some sort of sleep." I suggested.

"Izuku," Kacchan started, grabbing all of my attention. Even over the summer, he rarely called me by my first name. "How is it possible that someone as amazing as you would ever want to be with me? Especially with all the shit I put you through." He asked me, dead serious.

"There is so many things wrong with that statement. First off, I'm really not amazing, I'm mediocre at best. Second, I should be asking you two that, not the other way around. Every morning when I wake up with you guys, I can't even imagine what I did in a past life to deserve you guys. Third, I forgave you for that a long time ago. So please, just forgive yourself already." I said, shifting so I could hold his face with my hands, stopping him from looking away like I knew he wanted to. He had a habit of trying to distract himself from serious talks.

"See? Look at you being amazing and shit." He said with a sad smile.

"Hey, don't do that." I scolded him lightly.

"Don't do what?" He asked me.

"Don't smile like it's the last time you're gonna see me. I hate when you do that. I'm not leaving you. Shoto's not leaving you. We're both pretty darn stubborn." I said, leaning my forehead against his.

He chuckled at my last sentence. "Trust me, I know that better than anyone." He said.

"Good. Then you know we aren't going anywhere, so please stop acting like we're about to disappear..."