Chapter 27

The rest of that week was hectic for all three of the boys. Endeavor was arrested shortly after they had their talk with All Might. Katsuki was thrown out of his parents house, Inko being the one to scream at them for their terrible parenting. All three were now staying at the dorms, switching out the rooms as they pleased.

There was still a few months before Endeavor's court case, and custody of Shoto was temporarily awarded to Fuyumi. Fuyumi, who was to busy with work and her own family, was more than grateful when Inko offered to take care of him.

"Kacchan! Sho's being mean!" Izuku whined, trying to grab his boyfriend's phone from his grip. Shoto, being taller, was holding it above his head and watching Izuku jump in amusement.

"How is he being mean?" Katsuki asked, just walking back into the room and find the scene before him nothing out of the regular.

"I'm giving my phone more attention than him apparently, and now I won't let him have it." Shoto explained, not taking his eyes off his huffing boyfriend. He found it too adorable.

"Ah I see." Katsuki said, throwing himself on Shoto's bed, looking up at them. Shoto's back was to him, but Izuku had a clear view.

He quietly sat up and snuck closer to Shoto. Izuku smiled when he realized that what Katsuki was about to do.

"Hey! What the hell Kat?!" Shoto said, spinning around to see Katsuki's smug face as he held up his phone.

Shoto lunged for him, but at the last second, he tossed the device to Izuku. Shoto had already jumped, so he ended up tackling the blond onto his bed.

"You two are the worst!" Shoto said as Katsuki switched their positions and Shoto was trapped under him.

Izuku had taken the liberty of scrolling through Shoto's phone. He had it opened to Instagram, and Izuku was a little upset about what he found in his feed. "Who's this?" He asked, more hurt than mad.

He flipped the phone to show Shoto and Katsuki. Katsuki looked back at Shoto, clearly just as upset as Izuku.

Shoto's eyes widened. "Whoa, calm down! It's my cousin!" He was quick to explain.

Katsuki was still apprehensive. "Why the fuck does you cousin post stuff like that?" He asked, pointing to the suggestive picture.

"I don't know! I guess she's a bit of a hoe, what'd you want from me?" Shoto said. He was still being pinned by Katsuki, but it seemed less playful now.

"Must run in the family." Katsuki mumbled.

Izuku gasped at his words and hit his shoulder. "Kacchan! Shoto is not a hoe!" He said, quick to defend his boyfriend now that he knew it was only his cousin.

"Ow, jeez Izu!" Katsuki said, rubbing his shoulder where there was now a dull ache.

"Ha." Shoto said with a smirk as he watched Katsuki get off of him. He pulled Izuku towards him and sat him on his lap, using him as a sort of guard dog.

"Really? Human shield?" Katsuki asked with a quirked brow.

"Oh you know it." Shoto said back, smiling triumphantly.

"You're pathetic." He said, moving to lay his head on Izuku's lap, knowing that the smaller boy couldn't stay mad at him for long.

Instantly Izuku's hands were in his hair, just like he thought. "You have no backbone, do you?" Shoto asked.

Izuku whined at the teasing. "I do to have a backbone! Kacchan's just really cute when he's being all soft and stuff!" Izuku said, trying to defend himself.

Katsuki shot right up at his statement. "I am not cute! I am not soft! Just no!" He said, backing away from them.

Shoto actually snorted at him. "Like hell you aren't soft."

"Wanna fucking die Icyhot?" Katsuki growled back, his face heating up.

"Sho! He's blushing!" Izuku cooed, pointing at Katsuki's faintly pink face.

"Gah! You guys suck!" He shouted, looking to the side and trying to hide his face.

"Katsuki, we're gay." Shoto pointed out, completely serious.

Izuku looked back and forth between them as Katsuki broke out in laughter. "I...don't... get it?..." He mumbled.

"Oh you poor innocent thing. You really are to pure for this world." Shoto said, patting the mess of green hair.

"I'm confused." Izuku said, still not picking up on the innuendo.

"And you're gonna stay confused." Katsuki said, chuckling as he lightly flicked his forehead.

"You two are such big bullies!" Izuku continued to whine, hating being left out of the loop.

"We're saving your innocence, just a little bit long. Trust me, you'll thank us later." Shoto said, getting up from the bed and throwing his hoodie off. He still had a loose fitting tank top on under it.

"I assume we're finally getting food?" Izuku asked, stars in his eyes at the thought. Shoto had said they needed to wait for Katsuki to get back before they got dinner.

"Finally?" Katsuki asked with a raised eyebrow.

Shoto shrugged. "I said we should wait for you."

Katsuki put a hand over his heart. "That's sweet, really, but how could you possibly keep the nerd from getting food? How do you still have all your limbs attached?" He asked, completely serious. Izuku was a little demon when he got hungry.

Shoto smiled, "Easy, I told him how sad you'd be if we ate without you."

Katsuki gasped. "You guilted the little fucker?" He asked, trying to contain his laugh.

"Of course."

"Shoto! You lied?" Izuku asked, his eyes widening and fake tears threatening to spill. He knew how to guilt his boyfriends just as well as they knew how to guilt him. Maybe even better.

Shoto's face morphed to one of extreme guilt. "I didn't lie, I just... twisted the truth." He said with a cringe.

Izuku's lip quivered.

"Please don't cry! I'm so sorry Izu! I didn't mean to, I just wanted to do something nice for Kat! C'mon please don't cry!" He pleaded, running to pull him into a hug.

Izuku made direct eye contact with Katsuki while in the hug, winking and making Katsuki's eyes widen before he smirked.

"Don't be mad, please? I'll do anything, just don't be mad." Shoto said, hating when he pissed off his boyfriends or even simply made them upset.

Izuku sniffled. "C-could we get ice cream?" He asked in a soft voice.

"Of course!"

"And have an All Might movie marathon?"

"Definitely."

"And cuddle?"

"Already planning on it."

"Okay." He said with a smile. Shoto let out a breath of relief.

Izuku skipped out of the room, excited for the rest of the night. Katsuki and Shoto trialed behind him.

"You know he totally just played you, right?" Katsuki asked the duel haired boy, amusement clear in his tone.

"Yup." Shoto said, knowing exactly what Izuku did, but not caring because he'd give either of them whatever the hell they wanted, just to make them happy.

After everything they had been through, he was more than willing to give them ice cream, All Might movies and cuddles.