Chapter 15

Third person~

Shoto wasn't crying in Katsuki's arms. He had just let himself be supported by the other. He had never been the crying type, so it felt unnatural to start now, even if he felt he had just been hit by an emotional bus.

He clung on to Katsuki like a life line. Neither of them knew if Izuku would be okay at that point. Recovery Girl had said they could see him after class, but nothing about his condition.

They weren't stupid. They had seen what happened in training when Kaminari lost control of his quirk. Usually, all that was left was ash because the dummies would be so badly fried. Izuku was still intact and still had a pulse, but they weren't sure if he'd be okay. What if there was irreversible damage? What if he couldn't become a hero? It didn't matter to the two boys if he was paralyzed or something along those lines, they would still love him exactly the same. They just knew how it would tear him apart to not be able to live out his dream.

They were terrified for him.

Shoto was sad. A type of gut wrenching sadness he had never felt before in his life.

But Katsuki, he wasn't sad. He might have been, deep down, but in order to get to it, you'd have to get past all of the anger. All of the fury he felt coursing through his veins.

He was pissed at the teachers. They had let Kaminari participate in the training, even though they knew he wasn't in full control yet.

He was pissed at the random numbers they were assigned for their partners, for pairing Izuku and Kaminari.

He was pissed about all these different things that he couldn't do anything about. He could yell or beat a teacher, he probably wouldn't win, and he knew he'd be in deep trouble.

He couldn't be mad at the numbers, they were in animate, randomized, things.

But there was something, or rather someone, he could be completely and utterly pissed at.

"I'm gonna fucking kill him." Katsuki said, pulling away from Shoto, after he knew that the other boy could support himself.

"What? Who a- Katsuki no." Shoto said, realization taking over his features. He wasn't about to let his boyfriend kill a classmate for an accident.

"I'm gonna kill him." Katsuki repeated, starting to walk down the hallway to the track, where he knew the class was still waiting.

"Kat, no. It wasn't his fault! It was an accident." Shoto said, trying to convince the hot headed blonde.

"Please Shoto, I need to fucking hit someone." He responded, not slowing or stopping his strides, if anything they increased in speed.

"Kat, you- What the hell?! Stop running!"

Katsuki had taken off at a sprint, blinded by his worry for his boyfriend, and his anger for the person that hurt him. Logically, somewhere at the back of his brain, he knew what he was doing was stupid and petty. He knew that it had been an accident, but the reminder that everyone had known about Kaminari's lack of control and nothing was done about it, that's what assured him he had the right to at least break his nose.

Shoto was running after Katsuki, but he wasn't fast enough. They were about the same speed, so Katsuki's head start, was enough to get him back to the track before Shoto.

They both came running, at full speed, into the arena type area the class had set up for their sparring. They earned a few gasps from their classmates as they came into view.

Katsuki scanned the class once before finding the yellow haired boy he was looking for. He changed his direction and propelled himself towards Kaminari, hitting him square in the jaw with his fist.

"Katsuki!" He heard Shoto call from behind him, but he didn't care. He kept hitting the other boy, who was now underneath him and at his full mercy.

He didn't know why he didn't stop hitting him, clearly he wasn't putting up a fight. He just couldn't bring himself to stop. This was how he was, how he functioned, how he was brought up to deal with his problems and inconveniences. He didn't know any other way.

He felt hands wrap around his arms and torso, pulling him off the partially unconscious boy. He hadn't done as much damage as he had wanted, and Kaminari was still able to stand up, with the assistance of Sero.

Katsuki fought against the people restraining him. He hadn't done as much damage as he had wanted. He felt he needed to keep going, to keep taking his aggression out on someone who deserved it.

Shoto knew exactly what he was thinking at the moment. He knew he wasn't going to give up just because they had been pulled apart. He needed a reason.

Shoto walked in front of him, cutting off his view of Kaminari. He grabbed his head in his hands, really not caring if they were found out at that point. He knew their class had probably already pieced it together.

"Katsuki, please calm down. Izu's gonna be so upset when he wakes up and finds out you bash Kaminari's face in. C'mon, you know he wouldn't want this." He said, able to ease Katsuki's anger slightly with the thought of the green haired boy waking up and realizing what he did.

Actually, the thought took away his anger completely, replacing it with guilt and slight fear.

He looked up at his other boyfriend, "He's gonna be so pissed, isn't he?" He asked him.

Shoto couldn't help the small chuckle that escaped his lips at the question. Of course the only thing he cared about was if Izuku would be mad or not. He couldn't care less about the fact he had broken Kaminari's nose.

"Definitely." He confirmed.

Katsuki groaned and dropped his head onto Shoto's shoulder in dread. He was totally gonna get his ass chewed out.

"Is someone going to explain what's happening, or do we just get to guess until we get it right?"