Q and A

I know I said I wasn't going to put the q and a's back up, but I honestly just put to much fucking time into them to delete them.

Author- So if you've never read one of my Q and A's, basically they just take place in a room where all the characters and myself are gathered in and I do it in kind of a interview type fashion. This might also be a little scatter brained bc I have an energizing sigil on my wrist and iced coffee in my hand and I'm like freaking jamming to some top notch bops, so I'm so sorry for all of the random stuff that's about to be in this.

Let's getting started with everyone's favorite piece of broccoli!

Izuku- I assume you mean me?

Author- Yup, I also only gave readers like three or four days to ask questions, when I usually give them like a week or so, so there isn't as many questions as normal. I guess that's kind of a good thing though. These things usually take like two- three hours.

Katsuki- It's fucking ridiculous.

Author- You're just still salty about the last one I did when someone proposed to Shoto.

Shoto- I even said no.

Katsuki- DOESN'T GIVE THEM THE RIGHT TO-

Author- Moving on! Izuku, first question. Ready?

Izuku- Probably not, but here we go anyway.

Author- That's the spirit!

@wetgreysocks
How are you doing? You still upset because of Bakugou?

Izuku- As of the last chapter you all would have read, yes.

Katsuki- I feel like I should be offended, but I also don't think I have the right to be? *confused Pomeranian noises*

Shoto- You don't.

@Ellafanfics2020
Are you doing ok after all of that and do you want to watch All Might movies with me?

Izuku- YES!

Shoto- *grabs Izuku before he can run away* No, he would not.

Izuku- But Sho!

Shoto- Watch them with me.

Izuku- *surprised broccoli noises* ok!

@Charlenegx12
Need a hug... and maybe some cuddles?? I volunteer as tribute

Katsuki- Like hell you do!

Izuku- Well it's not like you are *hair flip*

Katsuki- You already know what happens next chapter! Why are you still mad at me?

Izuku- Sh Kacchan! They haven't read it yet!

Author- *face palm*

@bnha_dragon_slayer
What is your deepest fear? Other than being heartbroken by 2 guys at once?

Author- Jeez guys, this was a direct call out.

Katsuki- Fuck you to.

Shoto- *silent angst*

Izuku- Drowning.

@Heroes_LifeBNHA
'Zuku how did your mother react when you came out as gay? Is it okay by the way if I call you 'Zuku?

Katsuki and Shoto- No.

Izuku- *glares at them* of course it is! And she was really supportive. She doesn't really care what I do as long as I'm not endangering myself or others and I'm happy.

Inko- Besides I knew before he even told me.

Izuku- What?!

Inko- Honey, you fascination with All Might was a litte... extreme?...