The death of my soul and sister

Bella POV

Cauis smirked and looked at me "you little fucking hore you got pregnate and blamed it on Edward didn't you."

I heard a sob and I turned away from the man in front of me to see my daughter crying and I hugged her to me soothing her.

Suddenly i felt a breeze and no longer felt Edwards presence I turned slightly and saw just in time Jane pull off Edwards head.

I dropped to the snowy, cold ground and screamed in pain that consumed me. My love, my life! just cruelly ripped away from me before we could start our forever.

My soul was gone. I screamed again, Esme and Emmett trying to sooth me while also not trying to dry sob at their lost.

I screamed louder this time before I heard my sister shout "KILL ME SO I DON'T HAVE TO DO IT MYSELF, EDWARD WAS MY MATE NOT HERS FUCKING KILL ME."

I looked up in shock just in time to see Aro pull off my sisters head and we all watched in shock as what looked like a blonde soccer ball bounce away, but we all knew better, we all knew what that is, a head, my sister's head, Rose's head. Rosalie Hale is dead and so is Edward then I saw Emmett collapse and close his eyes as I collapsed besides him then the darkness quickly pulled me under.