White Tattoos

Full Name ~ Adiel Jackson
Nickname ~ Addie
Age ~ Three hundred and eight, but looks twenty two
Gender ~ Female
Species ~ Witch

Nationality~ British
Sexuality ~ Bisexual
Appearance ~ She has a short and thick figure with a light caramel tan. Her long dirty blonde locks reach her armpits with natural pale pink highlights and a slight wave to them. Her eyes are deep chocolate brown with golden flecks around the pupils. When she flashes her charming yet cheeky grin, deep dimples appear in her freckled cheeks. Her tanned skin is covered in faint symbols that glow brightly when she uses any type of magic. The symbols are all covered by her clothes aside from three circles that sit on her cheek bones.
Height ~ 5'5
Clothing ~ In warm weather she loves to wear neutral coloured vests, crop tops and skirts, but when it's cold she wraps up really well and usually wears grey tones and very rarely black. She is quite carefree with footwear and is in love with her fluffy boots.

Personality ~ Adiel is quite a colourful and bubbly girl who comes across as a well organized and self-assured young lady, but she usually isn't. She's quite messy and constantly misplacing things in her mess of a cabin, but she finds everything sooner or later. As for the self-assured assumption, that part is mostly true, she is usually outgoing and quite chirpy, but at times she can find herself a bit much and takes a step back, fearful of saying something she can't take back. Despite all of that, she pushes herself away before she gets too attached to people. If you earn Adiel's trust don't go and cross her, it breaks her and she immediately turns to blaming herself. She's quite daring but knows when to stop something, either way she's always willing to try new things and loves to do things that involve a potential risk, nothing that could get her hurt though...well not too much. Altogether she is a positive, sweet and caring person to be around.
Likes ~ She has a passion for swimming, especially on a nice and warm night. Along with her love for swimming, she also adores her comfortable armchair which is positioned by her fire. She would also never turn down a hot chocolate.
Dislikes ~ She absolutely despises being cold, mainly the bitter winds that winter drags along. She has a certain distaste towards disrespectful people. She wrinkles her nose at the putrid smell of alcohol and refuses to even try it.
Fears/weaknesses ~ She has a huge weakness for puppy eyes and pouts, they can make her cave within seconds and have yet to fail. She has a fear of disappointing people and also bugs, she hates how fast they move and has leapt out of her chair many times due to seeing one.
Flaws ~ She has a bad habit of getting a little jealous and overprotective. She can also be over ambitious at times and can often take on a task that she knows she won't be able to handle.

Family ~
Mother - Jace Markinson ~Deceased~
Father - Liam Markinson ~Deceased~
Aunt - Everly ~Deceased~
Sister - Lily ~Presumed Dead~
Backstory ~ Being a witch comes with a price, the price is fear. Fear from other people that will stop at nothing to stop the witches from uttering another spell. Her parents were slaughtered when she was 37 along with her aunt. Her sister ran in the opposite way to her as she sprinted to the woods. She found a run down cabin and claimed it as her own, rebuilding and refurbishing it. Now she only goes into town when needed and keeps to herself.
Powers ~ She uses spells from a book.
Other ~ She owns two immortal and shape shifting cats. A ginger one called Alani and a Tabby called Leo.

Scenario 1 (Medieval Scenario)

You're walking through a market when you're rudely shoved as someone rushed past.
"Sorry! I'm going to miss the hanging of the witch!" The man called back to you. You suddenly feel a tug of curiosity and rush after him with furrowed eyebrows. You reach the town square to see the wooden platform occupied by three people. A preaching man with an echoing voice, the executioner and a girl who looked beaten and bruised even from where you stood.
She had a noose wrapped securely around her neck and stood with her head already hung in defeat.
"This monster will now suffer! For harming so many of us!" The preacher hollered and the crowd roared, thrusting their fists up into the air.
You...

Scenario 2

Make one up