Split

ABUSE WARNING

Full Name ~ Kysen Reynolds/Amaya
Nickname ~ Kye/Maya
Age ~ 22 with the mental age of a 12 year old/24
Gender ~ Female
Species ~ Human

Nationality ~ British/50% British 50% French
Sexuality ~ Bisexual/Pansexual
Appearance ~ She has gorgeous long dark brown locks that have a slight wave to them. Her eyes are bright hazel with often a happy glint to them. She has lightly tanned skin with deep dimples when she smiles. She has several scars over her body mostly from burns, the majority of them on her back. Her body is slim and relatively toned.
Height ~ 5'6
Clothing ~ She wears whatever she is provided with but loves comfy and warm clothes.

Personality ~ Kysen is sweet and quite childish. She is always happy to play a game. She's also quite naive and gullible, quickly convinced and doesn't question too much. She is also quick to take offence to small things.  She is completely oblivious to Amaya.
Amaya is pretty much the polar opposite to the sweet Kysen. She is cold, heartless and mature. She isn't one to joke around or toy or even break easily. She is quick to swing a punch rather than talk and never regrets it.
Likes ~ Kysen is a complete sucker for any fluffy animal and adores cats especially. She likes nature and the fresh air along with feeling comfy and safe. She is also quite fond of art.
Amaya doesn't like much, she enjoys cats to a certain extent and also has a secret weakness for sleepy cuddles. She also enjoys drawing.
Dislikes ~ She really doesn't like shouting or any harsh movements.
Amaya dislikes people altogether and isn't willing to give them a chance.
Fears/weaknesses ~ She's frightened of storms, loud noises and fire and her weakness is probably those things too.
Amaya fears fire above all else but a weakness for her is being restrained.
Flaws ~ Too gullible and naive./ Too quick to snap.

Family ~
Mother -Lucy Lile -Deceased-
Father -Unknown-
Backstory ~ Kysen's father left when she was a baby, leaving  her mother to deal with her alone. When Kysen turned three something finally snapped in her mother and she started disciplining with hits and punches and soon turned to using a metal rod that she would hold in the flames of the gas cooker and press it against Kysen's skin.
When Kysen was seventeen and she got home from work, her mother was stood in the kitchen with a knife held over the flame and a glint to her eyes. She ran at Kysen with the knife and that's when she split and Amaya surfaced.
Amaya fought back and eventually killed her mother before fleeing the scene, managing to make Kysen forget about everything that would hurt her.
It wasnt until a year later when the police finally found a very confused Kysen and sent her to the asylum.
Powers ~ None.
Other ~ Triggers for the split are fire, yelling and any form of pain. Kysen in unaware of Amaya, but Amaya is very aware of the other. Amaya has messed with Kysen's head a little to convince her that she's ill and just in a normal hospital, she has also tweaked some memories to make her believe that her mother comes to visit her every day and never hurt her.

Scenario 1

You're the new psychiatrist and you're assigned to patient 073. The file states to always make sure who you're talking to and to never tell Kysen where she really is or that her mother is dead.
You...

Scenario 2

Make one up