Gorgeous Gal

This is a different form because this character was originally made for my other book 🤷🏽‍♀️

Full Name: Renna Sheen
Nicknames: Ren
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Birthday: August 7
Zodiac: Leo
Sexuality: Omnisexual

~~~

Species: Human
Nationality: British/French
Accent: British with a slight edge to her voice
Height: 5'6
Appearance: Renna is gorgeous. Just gorgeous. She has a curvy body with a fair amount of pudge around her waist, legs and upper body. Her bright blue eyes stand out against her dark complexion and soft freckles. She has naturally plump lips which are commonly spread into a bright grin and short, shoulder let coils of brown hair. A unique feature of hers is that she just allows her body hair to grow naturally, such as armpit hair and a trail of hair that goes up her stomach. She also has faint stretch marks on her hips and legs.
Clothing: She really isn't fussy, not minding wearing revealing clothes or bright colours.

Personality: Renna is very confident and outgoing, not one to shy away too often. She loves herself and would never let anyone put her down because of how she looks, knowing that she's gorgeous. But she knows the limits, confident, but always careful to not come across as egotistical. She loves giving people compliments and hyping them up, but would never give into anyone who fishes for compliments. While she's often kind and enjoys being chirpy, she can also be exceedingly stubborn, not quick to change her mind once it's made. She is also a very quick thinker, enjoying analysing situations and coming up with solutions.
Strengths: A strength of hers is her quick thinking and ability to analyse a situation. She is also decently good at making people feel good about themselves.
Likes: She loves herself and complimenting others. She also enjoys her job, working as a dog walker along with volunteering at a shelter.
Dislikes: She doesn't like people who fish for compliments, finding it annoying and unnecessary. She also isn't a fan of animal abusers, but then again, who is?
Fears: She has a major fear of water, not being the strongest swimmer and hating how powerful it can be.
Flaws: Can sometimes be a little over confident, and while she doesnt mean to, she can come across as egotistical.
Addictions: Fluffy animals.

~~~

Family:
-Father: Kole Sheen || Human - 52
-Mother: Jasmine Hance || Human - 46
-Step Brother: Michael Mores || Human - 22
Pets: Two cats (Twine and Belle) a German Shepherd (Nugget)
Powers: None
Backstory: For the first two months of her life, Renna had a perfect life, giggly from the moment she was born, until her father found out her mother was cheating.
They were quick to divorce, dragging Renna through their hard time and struggles, without being too considerate of the young baby girl.
But a few years later everything settles down, Renna seeing both her mum and dad equally, her mum now pregnant with another child. When she gave birth to the boy, Renna always saw him as her brother, despite not being completely blood related, that's what he was to her. A brother.
They had a nice relationship while growing up and without him she probably wouldn't have the confidence she has today.
She got decent grades throughout school and went through college, moving out of her parents houses when she was twenty two, managing to live on the money she got from dog walking just barely, but she's happy.
Other: Works at a dog walker and volunteers at a shelter

Scenario 1:
You, wanting to get a companion to share your home with, decide to head to the shelter to have a look for one. After a few minutes of browsing, you come across a dark skinned girl who was happily interacting with an elderly looking labrador, cooing at him softly and talking to him as if he were human.
"-I am never letting my friends set me up on a date again-"
You...

Scenario 2:
Make one up...