Water Nymph

Full Name ~ Naida
Nickname ~ Blue, Nay
Age ~ 283 (looks 16)
Gender ~ Female
Species ~ Water Nymph

Nationality ~ Unknown
Sexuality ~ Pansexual
Appearance ~ Naida has blue skin with a deeor8r blue tint to her cheeks and nose. She has bright blue hair that reaches her ankles and flows like water, blending into any water she's in. Her eyes are big and bright blue and she has prominent blue freckles. She has a curvy body which most girls would be envious of with quite wide hips and a little bit of chubby to her.
Height ~ 5'5
Clothing ~ Usually...um..all natural

Personality ~ She is very shy, jumpy, insecure and altogether very quiet when you first meet her, although once she starts to get comfortable around you she's talkative, sweet, bubbly and honestly quite hard to shut up. She's always willing to help and can often be too gullible or kind, rarely holding someone's actions against them.
Likes ~ She enjoys the small things, like resting in the water and watching the birds fly around or the dears come over and say hello, enjoying her company due to her calm nature. She also loves to learn new things and is guilty of eavesdropping upon the rare chance that someone finds her water.
Dislikes ~ She exceedingly dislikes destructive humans, not seeing any point to their actions. She also dislikes being too hot, feeling uncomfortable, sick and altogether slow.
Fears/weaknesses ~ She has a fear of being taken away from her home/her home being destroyed. Also a major weakness of hers is fire, not only does it scare her but being too close drains her of all energy and could potentially lead to her passing out.
Flaws ~ Too gullible and kind.

Family ~
Father -Nero- Deceased
Mother -Mar- Deceased
Backstory ~ She was always a playful child with two loving parents. At the age of 50, however, her parents were ripped away from her because of man's fear of those who could potentially overthrow them. She has lived in fear of them from then on and kept to herself, taking residence in a decently large body of water that isn't easily found deep in the woods.
Powers ~ She has minor water manipulation and healing, neither of which she can do well.
Other ~ She can breath underwater for a decent amount of time, up to ten hours, but also needs air. Both her hair and eyes glow in the dark and make the water around her also glow with a hazy blue.

Scenario 1

You are injured, you can choose how and why, and stumbling through the woods, mouth dry and breaths short. You stagger out of the trees, relieved when you see a large body of water. You trip forward and suddenly everything went black.
When you wake up again you find yourself lying next to the water, your wound still red raw, but decently healed nonetheless