Thrill Seeker

Aesthetic by PokechuBirdie

Full Name ~ Angelina Jackson
Nickname ~ Angel, Angie
Age ~ 26
Gender ~ Female
Species ~ Human

Nationality ~ British/¼ Spanish
Sexuality ~ Pansexual
Appearance ~ Angelina has a rather athletic figure while still having her defining curves along with a nicely tanned complexion. She has messy shoulder length locks with a slight wave to them and they start of a deep brown before fading into a bright and vivid purple. She has heterochromia, meaning her right eye is a bright brown while her left is an icy blue with a few flecks of brown. She has naturally plump lips that often spread into a grin to flash her pearly white teeth. She also has an arrow tattoo at the bottom of her back.
Height ~ 5'8
Clothing ~ Angelina wears whatever she feels like, anything from a dress to baggy clothes which could often be is taken for pyjamas. She isnt one for bright colours, but owns a few red tops. She doesn't own many outfits, not seeing the need to go overboard and she owns even less shoes, only having a pair of scuffed up boots, a muddy pair of trainers and a classy pair of high heels if she must.

 She doesn't own many outfits, not seeing the need to go overboard and she owns even less shoes, only having a pair of scuffed up boots, a muddy pair of trainers and a classy pair of high heels if she must

Personality ~ Angelina is quite playful and almost childlike, finding any reason to flirt and tease people to the best of her ability

Personality ~ Angelina is quite playful and almost childlike, finding any reason to flirt and tease people to the best of her ability. She has near to no understanding of personal space, but will back down if someone threatens her or if she notices that they're uncomfortable, although, she isn't the best on picking up on things like that. While often she may act giggly and very social and friendly, her trust isn't something to mess around with, as soon as you do she will treat you with no respect.
Likes ~ She enjoys a good night out, lost of drinking, smoking, sometimes drugs and even bad decisions. She is the definition of a party girl. But, despite her usual enerjectic and hard to tame attitude, she can also just loves to curl up on her sofa and binge watch good old disney with her puppy, despite her tendency to fall asleep halfway through.
Dislikes ~ She mildly dislikes stuck up people or even people who never let loose. One thing she hates is her brother. Also bugs, she definitely isnt a big fan of drugs.
Fears/weaknesses ~ She has a major fear of getting lost, especially in the dark and a weakness of hers is undoubtedly her trusting personality.
Flaws ~ Angelina can sometimes be childish and playful at inappropriate times, it's sort of a coping mechanism for her. She also has the occasional cigarette or drug, but she's in no way an addict.

Family ~
Mother -Jill Jackson- 56
Father -Unknown-
Brother -Nicolai Jackson- 29
Backstory ~ Angelina grew up without the presence of a father and was always a rebellious child, sneaking out pretty much every night since she was fifteen, constantly being ratted out by her brother. She moved out as soon as she turned 18 and has lived in the same apartment since, despite the no dog policy.
Her brother and her stopped talking when she was about 22 after he screwed her over and ran off with all of her savings, despite her persistence to try and help him out of the tight spot her had gotten into. He had gone m.i.a for about 7 months before resurfacing much to their mother's relief and Angelina's mild disappointment. After that she never spoke to her brother and visited her mum less and less over the years after she tried to defend his actions.
Powers ~ None
Other ~ She has a Samoyed puppy called Snowball and she would die for him. Also has to wear glasses, but usually wears contact lenses.

Scenario 1

You've been dragged to a bar by your very persistent friends. While you're enjoying yourself, having a nice drink and laughing happily at a few jokes you and your friends had cracked, someone at the bar catches your attention. She is tall with desirable curves which are more defined by her clothes. Your friends notice your staring and hassle you into walking over.
You...

Scenario 2

You are enjoying a drink, with or without your drink when an undoubtedly drunk, possibly high, woman comes and sits on your lap with a smirk. "Hey there," she purred with a hiccup.
You...

Scenario 3

Make one up