Ray of Sunshine

Full Name ~ Auburn Madeline Greenfield
Nickname ~ Aury
Age ~ 21
Gender ~ Female
Species ~ Human

Nationality~ British
Sexuality ~ Pansexual
Appearance ~ Auburn is quite a chunky girl, but still healthy. She has pale freckled skin and plump lips that form deep dimples in her cheeks when she smiles. Have has collar bone length wavy light blonde locks that frame her round face well and compliment her complexion. She has bright golden eyes that have a constant glint to them and are full of life. She has mostly faded scars over her wrists but they're always covered.
Height ~ 5'4
Clothing ~ There is nothing she loves more than a thick and baggy jumper. She always keeps her arms covered in some way. She also loves some comfortable Jean's or a thick pair of leggings. As for footwear, she adores her woolly boots and thick woolen socks. For bed wear, she wears a simple baggy jumper and just some underwear. She isn't one for dark colours and can't resist wearing pastel colours.

 She isn't one for dark colours and can't resist wearing pastel colours

Personality ~ She could be described as a literal ray of sunshine. She is sweet, loving and always willing to help. She always does her best and never likes to see people sad. However, while she might come across optimistic and bubbly, inside she is hating herself. She is very self conscious about her body and is always quick to be saddened by even a small joke towards her weight, but she tries to push it down and just let it grow rather than deal with it and accept herself. Although, while she may not stand up for herself, she will stand up for those she cares about.
Likes ~ Like mentioned before, she loves baggy jumpers, actually just baggy clothes in general. She also loves being warm and hot drinks of any kind, especially sweet drinks. She also likes to make people smile, feeling accomplished when she can.
Dislikes ~ Her body. She doesn't like herself being on show or wearing revealing clothes in any way. She also dislikes being forced or pressured into things, but despite that she'll give in easily. She also hates being in cars, but she manages...barely.
Fears/weaknesses ~ She has a fear of people seeing her the way she sees herself and leaving her. One of her main weaknesses is her 'friends' as she is quick to believe or do what they say.
Flaws ~ She sufferes with anxiety and minor depression.

Family ~
Mother -Lillian Greenfield- Deceased
Father -James Greenfield- 52
Brother -Michael Greenfield- 25
Sister -Harriet Greenfield- 16
Niece -Kaitlyn Greenfield- 7 months
Backstory ~ When she was younger, Auburn's mother died in a car accident due to a drunk driver. While her siblings took it hard, Auburn took it harder. She was extremely close with her mother and struggled for over a year with her gone on top of other things. She struggled with bullies and her weight when she was younger and did some regrettable things to attempt to deal with it.
She finally started to get better around the age of fifteen but has had dips in her mood at the worst of times. She never moved out of her house and stayed with her dad to try and help him out the best she can. She babysits when she can and has a part time job at a small bookshop.
Powers ~ X
Other ~ She has a ferret that she loves called Oreo.

Scenario 1

(Closed scenario)

You're walking down the road aimlessly and suddenly rain starts to pound down at you and you're quick to slip into a bookshop for cover while you called for someone to come and pick you up.
"Hello, how can I help you?" The bright girl behind the counter greeted. You...

Scenario 2

You walk out of a cafe one day, your attention on your phone when suddenly someone collides into your side, slamming you down into the ground.
"I'm so sorry! I told them I didn't want to do it!" The blonde who had crashed into you spoke quickly, trying to get back to her feet, hut struggling to due to the bulky roller skates she wore on her feet. You...

Scenario 3

Make one up