Constellations

Full Name ~ Citlali Lune
Nickname ~ Lali
Age ~ 26
Gender ~ Female
Species ~ Mage/Sorceress

Nationality~ Latin/British
Sexuality ~ Pansexual
Appearance ~ Citlali, while being gorgeous, has a very unique appearance. She had pinkish skin with a slight grey tone to it and butt length deep blue hair with a lighter blue underneath. Her eyes, are probably the most alluring thing about her, they're pure white, giving her a mildly creepy yet beautiful look. She has white freckles that dot across her face and a few on her shoulders and when she uses her magic they connect with thin white lines, creating constellations across her face.
Height ~ 5'8
Clothing ~ She wears quite loose clothes, usually dark and cool colours along with a robe. She doesn't mind wearing revealing clothing but draws the line at wearing anything bright. She usually goes barefoot.

 She usually goes barefoot

Art by me

Personality ~ Despite her appearance she's very innocent and a little child like at times

Personality ~ Despite her appearance she's very innocent and a little child like at times. She very fascinated by new things and can often become distracted by the simplest of things. She enjoys learning and exploring and would never turn down the chance to look around somewhere new. She could probably be described as a little naive and often cant read other people very well. She is quite brave and will always stand up she thinks is worth standing up for. While she isn't the best fighter if you push her too hard the chances are that she'll snap and no one wants that.
Likes ~ Like mentioned before, she enjoys learning new things and exploring, along with hugs and the night time. There's nothing she loves more that laying on the grass and watching the stars as they glint happily in the night sky. She also enjoys singing and isn't half bad at it.
Dislikes ~ She doesn't like being cooped up or restrained in anyway and nor does she particularly enjoy people yelling at her.
Fears/weaknesses ~ Despite how forward and caring she is, she has a tendency to be scared of getting too close to people and won't open up to much.
Flaws ~ She is quite gullible.

Family ~
Mother -Makayla Lune 57-
Father -Caleb Lune 58-
Brother -Regan Lune 29-
Backstory ~ She grew up as a very adventurous child, constantly wandering away from her parents and making them worry. Her parents only being minor Mages didn't know how to teach Citlali who was undoubtedly more powerful than them, so they taught her how to control it the best they could and were constantly weary not to annoy the little Citlali.
She had quite a teasing relationship with her brother and they were constantly playfully insulting each other, but they were quick to care for the other in any time of need.
When Citlali turned 19 she decided that she wanted to explore a little and left home to her parent's annoyance. She currently travels from town to town with her small companion, ignoring the looks of disgust she gets from most humans.
Powers ~ She uses spells most of the time but all of her magic, if is it visible, has the colouring of a galaxy with stars. She was also born with the ability to make herself invisible, but she cant control that too well.
Other ~ She owns a little Munchkin Dragon called Teacup.

Scenario 1

Yeah...I got nothing sorry
Make one up