War Machine

Full Name ~ Jade Ianthe
Nickname ~ None
Age ~ 22
Gender ~ Female
Species ~ Android/Robot/Human

Nationality ~ British/French
Sexuality ~ Bisexual
Appearance ~ She has a slim figure with a lightly tanned complexion. She has bright green eyes that light up when she's feeling an overwhelming emotion and chin length bushy light brown hair. While her skin is clear of any freckles or scars she has unique markings on her torso, legs and arms. They're sort of grooves mostly around the joints but she does have one that follows her spine and a circle on the back of her neck. She also has two sort of plates on her waist each side which are the same colour as her skin but have lumps which look like screws.
Height ~ 5'6
Clothing ~ All of her unique markings have to be covered by baggy clothing, but when she knows she's alone she'll work out and train in a sports bra and shorts.

Personality ~ While she won't hesitate to start a casual conversation she is very reluctant to get close to people and is quite shut off. She would become quite stubborn, standoffish and probably a bit snappy and cold if someone were to ask a question she didn't like or something similar. Her trust is very hard to gain, because as soon as she thinks that you're getting close she'll take a massive step back and withdraw from you completely.
Likes ~ Jade loves being warm, liking the comfort of it and just being able to curl up in a fluffy blanket. She also loves reading a good book, especially if she has a sweet snack in her hand.
Dislikes ~ She hates the sight of blood, while it doesn't make her feel sick or anything like that, it makes her feel guilty that she couldn't have stopped it. She also hates it when her 'father' goes overboard with experiments on her, especially when he ends up hurting her.
Fears/weaknesses ~ She has sort of a weakness with water. While it won't kill her upon contact vast amounts of it (like baths) will drain her energy. That's also her fear along with heights.
Flaws ~ She had a bad habit of pushing people away and also not expressing her emotions.

Family ~
'Father' -Wilson Smith- 58
Backstory ~ Find out
Powers ~ Nothing that she had nor can have any control over, but when feeling overwhelmed her pupils disappear leaving her eyes pure green, the grooves in her skin glow and any electrical device nearby will falter and flicker with power.
Other ~ She also gets low on power and needs to sleep to recharge but she acts very drunk while on low power. While the majority of her is a machine she still has part of her human brain and a few organs. She bleeds normal bloods but dependant on the wound, the blood can sometimes be mixed with a luminous blue liquid.

Scenario 1

You are a gang leader. You are approached by an old friend who offers you extra security for a low price. Curious and with no shortage of money, you agree and pay him. That's when he brings forward a girl no older than 25.
You...

1b

Same scenario, but you don't have to be a Gangleader.

Scenario 2

Make one up